My Condolences

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Well in light of the election results Saturday, you have my deepest sympathies. Four more years with a douche nozzle for Governor. They tried that conservative middle of the road Democrat crap with Jim Hood up here and they got a resounding go pound sand. But then again for the most part the Democrats here aren’t smart enough to cheat. Long live the Bayou State. God speed.

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Awesome... more of the Fake Ranger.

Only thing worse than a civilian lying about being in the military is an actual veteran lying about what they did to seem more high-speed. Summer camp at Bennington during West Point plus jump school means you’re an infantry officer with a badass leadership school tab. If you weren’t in Regiment, you’re not a Ranger.

Just because I trained at Bragg and spent a ton of time at Camp McCall, ran Nasty Nick more times than I can count, and deployed under JSOC, doesn’t mean I’m SF or ever was.

I’ve got buddies who’ve deployed with Task Force as NQPs. They’re more proud of their Regiment combat scrolls than they are of their firstborn, and they’d never call themselves Rangers.

Dude can take a long walk off a short pier for all I care, regardless of his politics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    Summer camp at Bennington during West Point plus jump school means you’re an infantry officer with a badass leadership school tab. If you weren’t in Regiment, you’re not a Ranger.

100% correct.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    You can't win an election just by saying your with whatever Trump is for. Louisiana has a whole bunch of things to be embarrassed about, but voting in or out of spite ain't one of them.

The Rispone campaign can blame themselves for this one. They had no message! The guy only did one debate with Edwards and it was a worthless shouting match, and he just decided not to go to the other. Even Trump was not given a clear understanding of what Rispone was supposed to be for.

Trump said Edwards was anti-2A. False!
    Trump said Edwards was a radical leftist! False. Edwards is Pro-life and signed one of the strictest anti-abortion Bills in the country.
    Trump wasn't told that Edwards was elected as a protest vote over Vitter who was a hypocrite.

Edwards voted for other democrats! Of course he did! Who does anyone think he would vote for?

He is a typical tax & spend democrat. Tax the people that will have to pay it, and offer it as "free ****" to those that don't!

The message Edwards got out very loud and clear was warning blacks about the cutting back of free **** if Rispone was elected! That black auto-vote for democrats is as solid here as ever. You just need to get them to the polls! And they did!

Rispone would have clearly won had he motivated the Ralph Abraham voters; but he didn't. They stayed home and pouted!

This was another typical election between a Turd Sandwich & Giant Douche! You can decide for yourselves who was which!

MyBabyDaddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    You can't win an election just by saying your with whatever Trump is for. Louisiana has a whole bunch of things to be embarrassed about, but voting in or out of spite ain't one of them.

The Rispone campaign can blame themselves for this one. They had no message! The guy only did one debate with Edwards and it was a worthless shouting match, and he just decided not to go to the other. Even Trump was not given a clear understanding of what Rispone was supposed to be for.

Trump said Edwards was anti-2A. False!
    Trump said Edwards was a radical leftist! False. Edwards is Pro-life and signed one of the strictest anti-abortion Bills in the country.
    Trump wasn't told that Edwards was elected as a protest vote over Vitter who was a hypocrite.

Edwards voted for other democrats! Of course he did! Who does anyone think he would vote for?

He is a typical tax & spend democrat. Tax the people that will have to pay it, and offer it as "free ****" to those that don't!

The message Edwards got out very loud and clear was warning blacks about the cutting back of free **** if Rispone was elected! That black auto-vote for democrats is as solid here as ever. You just need to get them to the polls! And they did!

Rispone would have clearly won had he motivated the Ralph Abraham voters; but he didn't. They stayed home and pouted!

This was another typical election between a Turd Sandwich & Giant Douche! You can decide for yourselves who was which!

Yeah that's what I was going to say. "Vote for me because I'm not Bell Edwards" wasn't a good enough tactic.

Makes you wonder how Abraham would have done.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    My biggest problem with Edwards was that he stacked committees with pro trial lawyers. We'll never get insurance reform at this rate...

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Awesome... more of the Fake Ranger.

Only thing worse than a civilian lying about being in the military is an actual veteran lying about what they did to seem more high-speed. Summer camp at Bennington during West Point plus jump school means you’re an infantry officer with a badass leadership school tab. If you weren’t in Regiment, you’re not a Ranger.

Just because I trained at Bragg and spent a ton of time at Camp McCall, ran Nasty Nick more times than I can count, and deployed under JSOC, doesn’t mean I’m SF or ever was.

I’ve got buddies who’ve deployed with Task Force as NQPs. They’re more proud of their Regiment combat scrolls than they are of their firstborn, and they’d never call themselves Rangers.

Dude can take a long walk off a short pier for all I care, regardless of his politics.

If I had the pedigree to back it up I would have said it. But a civilian throwing shade on anyone military is kind shitbird, but dick bags who drive a desk and make themselves out to be combat proven or some **** really cheapens the sacrifice And risk many of my good friends made and endured. It always seems the legit operators tend to disappear into the background of Americana when they get out.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    The welfare Democrap voting farms are the primary reason coupled with Republicans laid out on the sofa flipping channels,snoring and farting instead of getting out and voting.

We will remain #50 for 4 more long years....
    Yup, yup and yup...
    Exactly how we got that absolutely worthless 54th governor that we had to watch make a mess of things, through hurricane Katrina no doubt. Kathleen Blanco was every bit as damaging as any hurricane. I’ll bet she and Killary made good friends.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    As far as I can tell, Eddie had two points to his platform: (1) I'm a Republican and (2) have a constitutional convention to address a problem to be decided on later. Sorry...that sounded too much like "pass the healthcare act if you want to see what's in it."

JBE is a Democrat but he's not extreme left. For a Democrat, he seems pretty moderate. And, at least from what I see, the state is in a better place now than when he started.

Gerberman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    "Edwards is Pro-life and signed one of the strictest anti-abortion Bills in the country."

This was a bunch of crap. He knew full well it would never pass in the other state it was modeled after and La's only became law if it was upheld in the other state. Total BS.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    As far as I can tell, Eddie had two points to his platform: (1) I'm a Republican and (2) have a constitutional convention to address a problem to be decided on later. Sorry...that sounded too much like "pass the healthcare act if you want to see what's in it."

JBE is a Democrat but he's not extreme left. For a Democrat, he seems pretty moderate. And, at least from what I see, the state is in a better place now than when he started.

His very first action as governor was to revert back to letting lay-abouts get the guberment cheese. I haven’t paid as close attention since I moved back the God’s Country but that’s some backscratching horse crap if you ask me.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    "Edwards is Pro-life and signed one of the strictest anti-abortion Bills in the country."

This was a bunch of crap. He knew full well it would never pass in the other state it was modeled after and La's only became law if it was upheld in the other state. Total BS.

The other State's law hasn't been adjudicated yet; and it is expected to take (possibly), years to come to a conclusion? Why wouldn't he (the state), take this approach? Why be a defendant in a lengthy Supreme Court battle?

The fact remains, he is pro-life in his political positions.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    His very first action as governor was to revert back to letting lay-abouts get the guberment cheese. I haven’t paid as close attention since I moved back the God’s Country but that’s some backscratching horse crap if you ask me.

Sure. I'm not saying he's Midas. I'm just saying he's a known entity.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

That is always going to be the shiny object they mesmerize the indigent and the uneducated with.

The plantation vote is a winning strategy.

Only because the republican party has not found out how to wrestle away the belief that only democrats can help blacks. Truth be told, you are talking about a large portion of the voting populous that is uneducated, impoverished, illiterate, and ignorant. Many of those only know what they hear in their churches, in their circles of friends, or worse, in the streets. I can't comprehend what it must be like to be so easily persuaded to auto-vote for democrats despite the glaring evidence and facts which show they are indeed to this current day, still being taken for granted.

In the selfish quest for power, democrats are truly masters of illusion when it comes to getting the black vote over and over again. What saddens me is it is still so easy. :(

Top Bottom