WTS: WTS Preban Glock 17 Mag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Hmmmmmmm that would go good with my 17 or 17L! Are p320 mags the only trades you are interested in?

R2uhlfs.jpg

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Hmmmmmmm that would go good with my 17 or 17L! Are p320 mags the only trades you are interested in?

R2uhlfs.jpg

Pretty much unless it’s really interesting. I will take a reasonable offer if you PM me. I don’t have a use for it so really need it gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I have some U notch 19 mags that have no caliber marking. How much are pre-ban nite sights worth? Lol I just realized after looking at this thread they were not marked with a caliber stamp. I need to start digging through the boxes and see how many others are lying around. Learn something new every day.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I have some U notch 19 mags that have no caliber marking. How much are pre-ban nite sights worth? Lol I just realized after looking at this thread they were not marked with a caliber stamp. I need to start digging through the boxes and see how many others are lying around. Learn something new every day.

I’m trying to understand the law in regards to Massachusetts. They are in big demand there and will sell quickly. Not sure who to contact to get an answer as to if I can ship a preban mag there legally.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I know with high capacity, some you can ship as *parts* disassembled... or ship to ffl for them to put round limiters in them then they give them to the buyer

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I know with high capacity, some you can ship as *parts* disassembled... or ship to ffl for them to put round limiters in them then they give them to the buyer

I get that for current mags. Supposedly Preban is legal for them to have. Not really sure on if I can legally ship them there though

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Crazy times. Don’t get yourself jammed up on something like that. The guy who sole the Vegas shooter his reloads is up the creek. I would be apprehensive about mailing clothes pins and rubber bands to those commie states in the northeast.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I get that for current mags. Supposedly Preban is legal for them to have. Not really sure on if I can legally ship them there though

Maybe someone will answer the question.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Crazy times. Don’t get yourself jammed up on something like that. The guy who sole the Vegas shooter his reloads is up the creek. I would be apprehensive about mailing clothes pins and rubber bands to those commie states in the northeast.

Yeah I put it on one if the bigger sites and had 2 different people from Mass say they wanted it for asking price. I’ve declined to ship it there so far because I don’t want to lose my job after getting charged for $50 lol

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Since nobody directly answered my question, I'll assume that the only benefit of a pre-ban magazine, or just a "magazine" in Louisiana, is that you can have a pre-ban "high capacity" legally in states with anti-2nd Amendment laws? Surely someone here will jump on this post and correct my misinformation, if my assumption is incorrect...:dogkeke:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Yeah I put it on one if the bigger sites and had 2 different people from Mass say they wanted it for asking price. I’ve declined to ship it there so far because I don’t want to lose my job after getting charged for $50 lol

Get a written e mail answer with a name of someone from the AG's Office in Massachusetts.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Get a written e mail answer with a name of someone from the AG's Office in Massachusetts.

That was my line of thinking. I currently have someone in Missouri wanting it so that should be safe lol

hoggin357

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Iowa,La.
    Ive bought a few firearms from mass.The way an ffl from mass explained it to me,
    was,they can ship anything out,such as ar15,,preban mags,,etc.But they cant
    receive anything from any other state,only can trade within the state or ship to
    another states FFL.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom