WTS: Solar Generator - Make Offer!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PAPACHUCK

Certified Gun Nut
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Sep 21, 2006
    Outside Slidell
    Here is a neat unit that I have two of and have never used one of them.

This unit will capture the sun's energy, store it in deep cycle batteries, and provide power for lights, TV, fans, and charging all your electronics. This unit has never been used. It has been stored inside the house and is in new condition.

I put one of these in service right after Katrina and have had it working daily ever since. I have two 100W solar panels on my carport roof connected and store the electricity in a pair of 6v golf cart batteries wired to 12v. When the lights out, I can continue watching TV or turn on lights and fans.

The unit includes a 30A solar charge controller, a 1000W Pure Sine Wave 12v/110v inverter, a 12v battery charger/maintainer, a 12v lighter plug and two USB charging ports, a courtesy light, and a heavy-duty rolling cart with room for two batteries inside, and everything attached, properly wired and fused. Also included is 20' leads to go to your solar panels.

I want to keep the extra solar panels I have that went with it, but any 12v panels will work fine. You can attach up to 500w of solar panels to it. Also, you would need to provide your own 12v deep cycle batteries. Any deep cycle 12v battery will do. You can use as large of a battery bank as you want, as long as you keep it at 12v.

This unit sold new for $1750 with two 100W solar panels. I am asking $750 (I will consider reasonable offers!) for the unit without the solar panels.(about $75 - $125 ea.) I will consider firearm trades of equal value.

Don't be left in the dark!

Solar generator 2.jpg

Here is mine that I took primitive camping running a 50" TV, lights, etc.

Solar generator.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom