Sig P365 GunShow prices

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I got mines BNIB for $450 out the door from my local gun store in Houma la..Ive had mines for about 3months now,put 300rds of all types of 9mm from cheap ball ammo to hollow points with no issues so far..I have retired my Glock43 and started carrying my p365..its a very nice gun..with my shitty luck,as soon as I brought my p365,sig announced they were releasing the SAS model lol..but still all in all the p365 is a great little carry gun..if you do buy one,make sure it has a recent build date..the older ones had issues but they have since fixed all the issues with the later built ones..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Thanks for your comment. I would love to do that, but it's almost impossible to find one to shoot prior to purchasing around here. I have handled one, and it feels pretty nice. The sights are different though. Also handled a G43 recently. Read an article today that said the Sig could not group near as well as the Glock, which, while interesting, is probably not significant. I seem to have a hard time finding a comfortable iwb pistol, no matter how I carry it. oh well....
    I have had the same problem,even with my little g43 wasn't all the comfortable to carry iwb but my sig is very comfortable to iwb carry and I'm using a cheap mission first tactical iwb holster ..it's very comfortable for iwb carry..sig deff hit the nail on the head with the p365.
    Good luck

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom