Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Concealed means concealed

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by swampfoxx View Post
    Concealed means concealed
    I agree. If I don't see a sign I ask no questions and tell no lies.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Former Yankee

User Info Menu

Once the "church" votes or authorizes members to carry, liability is there for them. Again, even though the church may be classified as a non profit, do you think "places of worship" should be singled out for any special requirements? Other non profits are not. I'm trying to get the church I go to, just to vote that this church has no prohibition on concealed carry, members or visitors. With this the church is I believe does not have any liability exposure.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Here you go:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/x...ing-to-go-maga

("My religion requires me to be armed at all times" (Combine the 1A's Freedom of Religion with the 2A.)) Choke on that, liberals!
    Last edited by Nathan Hale; November 27th, 2019 at 10:55 AM.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Hale View Post
    Here you go:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/x...ing-to-go-maga

("My religion requires me to be armed at all times" (Combine the 1A's Freedom of Religion with the 2A.)) Choke on that, liberals!
    WTF? Gold plated bullet crowns,Gold plated AR's,The preacher is making way too much money to begin with!

I have known some preachers that need to be armed and wear bullet proof vest's,

Simply because every so often the preacher cut's a lamb out of the flock and the real owner comes in not making a verbal protest,

Instead doing a mag dump on said preacher and wanting his lamb with the morals of an ally-cat back!
    Last edited by Gator 45/70; November 27th, 2019 at 08:19 PM.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I just read the article; nothing surprises me anymore!

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by met7881 View Post
    Once the "church" votes or authorizes members to carry, liability is there for them. Again, even though the church may be classified as a non profit, do you think "places of worship" should be singled out for any special requirements? Other non profits are not. I'm trying to get the church I go to, just to vote that this church has no prohibition on concealed carry, members or visitors. With this the church is I believe does not have any liability exposure.
    I don't think you understand...

There are no special requirements unless the building's insurance policy requires it.