Join BayouShooter For Free
Pelican

All or nothing

User Info Menu

FNX 40 with 3 mags-$269

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...paign=112819-1

I decided on this for the value (still a fan of the .40 S&W)and the mags are like 5 bucks so...got a few of those too. And $20 for a Galco holster? Sign me up.
    Last edited by Magdump; November 29th, 2019 at 11:02 AM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Decided to get another one with 8 mags for less than $300.
    Man I love it when I hear the .40 S&W is dead.
    Can’t wait for some H&K .40’s to die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Magdump; November 29th, 2019 at 11:36 AM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

Damn you! You twisted my arm! Just ordered one myself. I am also one of those folk that still loves the .40 S&W and is so glad it's "dead" so I can snag deals like this. Thanks for the heads up on this one, my man!
    Stephen WhoDat
    God Bless Our Troops!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Wow. I bought one a couple years back and paid like $329 or $339. I felt like I got a hell of a deal for such a well built pistol. This is great!

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Meant to mention, the gun comes with three 14 round mags.
    Those cost in the $30’s-40’s
    The fie dolla mags are 10 rounders.... but fie dollas...

Saw my FFL today for a pickup and showed him the ad. He bought some of these pistols too.

I’ve been loading up on .40 ammo over the past year since all this talk about it being a dead caliber. The deals have been too tempting to ignore. Hoping it will keep going down. I got PCC’s to feed...
    Last edited by Magdump; November 29th, 2019 at 05:42 PM.

Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Aw dang. Thought I’d order a third for a Christmas present. They gone... but the two I ordered are on the way! The 9mm can be found in the $500 range..

Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

Mine hasn't shipped yet, but I'm sure it will within the next day or two. Sportsman's Outdoor is usually pretty quick with shipping.
    Stephen WhoDat
    God Bless Our Troops!

All or nothing

User Info Menu

I ordered a couple Friday and they shipped this morning. I wouldn’t be surprised if yours ships tomorrow morning.

Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Looks like these are selling out regardless of the price. Still see a couple places carrying them but at higher retail of course.

Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

FNX 40 with 3 mags-$269

Bingo

https://www.cdnnsports.com/fn-fnx40-...3#.XecqTCVMGEd
    Last edited by Magdump; December 3rd, 2019 at 09:46 PM.

Bangswitch