Glock drum mag users? Opinions?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Considering shopping for a few of the drum style Glock mags to feed the ever growing group of firearms I have that run on Glock mags. They’re not cheap and I don’t wanna waste money on something that doesn’t work, but I’d like to do better than the 20’s and 30’s for mag capacity on carbines and such. Anyone familiar with what works, issues, sources, etc.?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    My coworker has a couple of the 50rd drums and they feed without issue in his sub2k, glocks, and cmmg rdb build.
    Thanks rcm.
    Any idea the brand? I’m thinking I should stay away from the Korean/KCI stuff. I should have mentioned, only planning on using these for range days.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Thanks rcm.
    Any idea the brand? I’m thinking I should stay away from the Korean/KCI stuff. I should have mentioned, only planning on using these for range days.

They were deff Korean...maybe KCI or SGM? cant remember the brand atm.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    KCI mags are fine
    Well, the only KCI mags I’ve ever used and liked are the Beretta 92 extended mags, so I bought a couple dozen from Gunmagwarehouse for like 12 bucks each for my CX4 carbines and for a Chiapa AK9 and I can’t tell them from the $35 beretta mags now.

887c140338713cff015228b02b708238.jpg

So, I got a couple of these 50 round drums for my Glock mag carbines and dang. 6 boxes of ammo through one with no issues, maybe 4 boxes through the other and all good. The last few rounds are tricky to get in there and I actually had a few spill out of one mag that I sorta dropped on the table but they performed fine for me. Especially for the price!
    c7036983155927d4b88b1e8d4c0e0e2b.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom