Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    I'd triple check again with a tracking dog,Sometimes those missed turns into a little tracking job and Bingo!
    Had a doe I hit with a Shwacker Broadhead leave two tiny drops in 300 yards, but was piled up dead as a wedge when we found her.
    She jumped the string and a broadside shot turned into a heavy quartering-to shot. Arrow entered the ribs and tried to exit the diagonal hindquarter. It’s amazing how quickly they can react.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    I'd triple check again with a tracking dog,Sometimes those missed turns into a little tracking job and Bingo!
    OOPS, my bad. She barely missed the buck this morning with her mini-van!
    "Incrementalism" is the weapon used by anti-gun forces to destroy the second amendment.
    "Compromise" is a negotiation term that can only be used one time - when you compromise a compromise, you have lost the entire issue.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” Hunter S. Thompson

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss View Post
    OOPS, my bad. She barely missed the buck this morning with her mini-van!
    Almost?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deer.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	90752  
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.