Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

How hard is it to maybe show us the few seconds before the shooting?

User Info Menu

Sad but unfortunately this BS. Continues

Marksman

User Info Menu

That little mutjer effer, it was the small person.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlueShamu View Post
    Guy in the white hoody in front of Police SUV looks like he is packing....front right, 2:00 IWB, @ 6 sec mark.

Sent from the ISS using Tapatalk
    He's either packing or he's grabbing the top of his pants to keep them from sagging so he can run better.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Mark Essex would be proud of the youngsters of the Big Easy today.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    He's either packing or he's grabbing the top of his pants to keep them from sagging so he can run better.

We should coin a phrase to cover that maneuver.
    Last edited by Magdump; December 3rd, 2019 at 06:42 AM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post

We should coin a phrase to cover that maneuver.
    It's called the "man I shudda heard my momma when she said put in a damn belt" position.

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

The funny part about “sagging”your pants is that its origins are from prison procedure.
    It appears that folks incarcerated have their belts removed upon first arriving so they cannot harm themselves or others with it.
    Once released they continue the trend, thus the pants below their underwear.
    Street kids emulated this look so they would have the appearance of being “hard” in order to get respect.

I rather like this fashion trend because it makes it easier for our officers to catch them.
    Oh, that and it gives me some ideas as to which direction I should go with when shopping for underwear...
    Last edited by Cheesy Lasagna; December 3rd, 2019 at 08:41 AM.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

I suppose we as a society should be glad that these criminally inclined thugs aren't training with these oft stolen weapons anywhere near on par with those of the law abiding firearms community. That should have been a turkey shoot with all those people.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy Lasagna View Post
    I rather like this fashion trend because it makes it easier for our officers to catch them.
    Actually, seeing a guy pull his pants up and hold onto his waistband was one of the signs he may thinking about running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk