Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Intermittent fasting ?
    I fast between breakfast and lunch , then fast again until dinner... after dinner I try to fast until breakfast... Is that intermittent fasting ?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 981GT4 View Post
    Or you can just eat right and do moderate exercising 3 times a week.

fasting is a short term goal and you will just put back on pounds quicker, as your body is going to store more fat from anything you eat as it thinks you are starving. Not a really good thing to do.

low carbs, fruits and vegetables, and protein. Cut out sugar, and trans fats and you will keep weight off.

it’s easier said then done but it is what it is.
    I’m not sure that is correct but don’t have enough personal experience to say for sure. My goal isn’t weight loss (but if I drop a few pounds in the process it would be great), it’s actually the many other health benefits that come along with intermittent fasting. Now are the current studies overhyped? (Possibly so).
    Last edited by bigtattoo79; December 3rd, 2019 at 06:40 PM.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bigtattoo79 View Post
    Iím not sure that is correct but donít have enough personal experience to say for sure. My goal isnít weight loss (but if I drop a few pounds in the process it would be great), itís actually the many other health benefits that come along with intermittent fasting. Now are the current studies overhyped? (Possibly so).
    I have four very close friends in two different medical schools right now, and they are actually teaching soon to be doctors the benefits of it.

I've done a ton of research in it and almost everyone out there agrees that IF is very beneficial.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

On Target

User Info Menu

I don't think the newer studies are over hyped. Fasting reduces the amount of money we spend on food.

So this isn't in the interest of big business nor the medical establishment
    Which profits from you being sick and fat.