Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

52 Week Walker Kiwanis Gun Raffle.

Walker Kiwanis is selling 1,000 tickets at $50 each for a drawing every week for Louisiana residents 21 years of age. One gun per week for 52 weeks.
    Winner will be based on the pick 3 numbers each week. If you win your ticket will be put back in for the rest of the year.
    Tickets are available in Walker at $50 each. Send PM if you have any questions. All proceeds benefit Walker Kiwanis projects.
    Winners receive firearms at Bass Pro in Denham Springs.

You can send me a MO or Check made out to Walker Kiwanis and I will mail your ticket if you can not meet in the Walker area.
    I do not have Pay Pal or Venmo. PM all details including your address and phone number.
    Last edited by JBP55; Yesterday at 02:20 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I'm interested, but I'm lazy. Anyone got a contact or a hook-up to get a ticket without leaving the comfort of my...comfort?

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by krotsman View Post
    I'm interested, but I'm lazy. Anyone got a contact or a hook-up to get a ticket without leaving the comfort of my...comfort?
    Send me the funds with your address and I will mail you a ticket. PM me.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I'm in the same boat as Krotsman. Haha! Is your offer good to any Joe Blow or?
    Stephen WhoDat
    God Bless Our Troops!

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by StephenWhoDat View Post
    I'm in the same boat as Krotsman. Haha! Is your offer good to any Joe Blow or?
    You can send me a check made out to Walker Kiwanis and I will mail your ticket. PM sent.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Send me a PM with your address and I'll mail a check as well. Thanks

Marksman

User Info Menu

Hit that lottery just recently from last year’s raffle tickets. Was really disappointed that I wasn’t able to exchange for another equal value gun or store credit of equal value.

Was able to do this in another raffle just like this except in Memphis area. On the bright side, my daughter will get a cute little 9 mm for her birthday.

Sent from the ISS using Tapatalk

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlueShamu View Post
    Hit that lottery just recently from last year’s raffle tickets. Was really disappointed that I wasn’t able to exchange for another equal value gun or store credit of equal value.

Was able to do this in another raffle just like this except in Memphis area. On the bright side, my daughter will get a cute little 9 mm for her birthday.

Sent from the ISS using Tapatalk
    A friend won one last year and was able to get a different pistol due them not having what he won in stock that day.

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Where would we have to pick up the gun if we won?
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Where would we have to pick up the gun if we won?
    Bass Pro.