WTS: 52 Week Walker Kiwanis Gun Raffle.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Walker Kiwanis is selling 1,000 tickets at $50 each for a drawing every week for Louisiana residents 21 years of age. One gun per week for 52 weeks.
    Winner will be based on the pick 3 numbers each week. If you win your ticket will be put back in for the rest of the year.
    Tickets are available in Walker at $50 each. Send PM if you have any questions. All proceeds benefit Walker Kiwanis projects.
    Winners receive firearms at Bass Pro in Denham Springs.

You can send me a MO or Check made out to Walker Kiwanis and I will mail your ticket if you can not meet in the Walker area.
    I do not have Pay Pal or Venmo. PM all details including your address and phone number.

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I'm interested, but I'm lazy. Anyone got a contact or a hook-up to get a ticket without leaving the comfort of my...comfort?

Send me the funds with your address and I will mail you a ticket. PM me.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I'm in the same boat as Krotsman. Haha! Is your offer good to any Joe Blow or?

You can send me a check made out to Walker Kiwanis and I will mail your ticket. PM sent.

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    Hit that lottery just recently from last year’s raffle tickets. Was really disappointed that I wasn’t able to exchange for another equal value gun or store credit of equal value.

Was able to do this in another raffle just like this except in Memphis area. On the bright side, my daughter will get a cute little 9 mm for her birthday.

Sent from the ISS using Tapatalk

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Hit that lottery just recently from last year’s raffle tickets. Was really disappointed that I wasn’t able to exchange for another equal value gun or store credit of equal value.

Was able to do this in another raffle just like this except in Memphis area. On the bright side, my daughter will get a cute little 9 mm for her birthday.

Sent from the ISS using Tapatalk

A friend won one last year and was able to get a different pistol due them not having what he won in stock that day.

Dblb

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2014
    Westwego
    Can someone elaborate on the pick three lottery ticket winning ? I already purchased my ticket will likely pick up another just trying to understand how it works.

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    Can someone elaborate on the pick three lottery ticket winning ? I already purchased my ticket will likely pick up another just trying to understand how it works.

If I understand it correctly, each ticket will have it's own unique 3 digit number. Each week, one pick three number day (should be on ticket) will be the winning number. If your ticket is that number, you win.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom