Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hacker

User Info Menu

LNIB Gen3 Glock 19 with Threaded Barrel

Like new in box Gen3 Glock19 with factory threaded barrel and suppressor height sights.

Included are:
    2-Glock OEM 15rd mags

$475 obo

Located in Houma.
    98five-two27-five9nine1
    20191202_153321.jpg20191202_154318.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by IonicDOG; January 2nd, 2020 at 12:54 PM.
    There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11? Nicolas Cage, Lord of War

B.O.W. Crewmember #985

Hacker

User Info Menu

Bump

There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11? Nicolas Cage, Lord of War

B.O.W. Crewmember #985

Hacker

User Info Menu

Bump

B.O.W. Crewmember #985

On Target

User Info Menu

Sir,

Are you the original owner?
    I realize you stated LNIB but do you have an approximation on number of rounds fired?

Thanks

Hacker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Niwsbuc View Post
    Sir,

Are you the original owner?
    I realize you stated LNIB but do you have an approximation on number of rounds fired?

Thanks
    Yes I'm the original owner, less than 100rds shot through it.

B.O.W. Crewmember #985

Hacker

User Info Menu

Bump

B.O.W. Crewmember #985

Hacker

User Info Menu

Bump with price drop

B.O.W. Crewmember #985

Hacker

User Info Menu

Bump

B.O.W. Crewmember #985

Hacker

User Info Menu

Bump with price drop

B.O.W. Crewmember #985

Hacker

User Info Menu

Bump

B.O.W. Crewmember #985