Join BayouShooter For Free
Pelican

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Walther P-22 for $219 ships free

May never see another $199 P-22, but this is a good price when you donít have to worry about shipping costs. If I didnít have 4 already...

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst....cfm/ID/217040
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct itóóó
    Bangswitch

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Grabbed one, thanks!
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Yowsa!
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct itóóó
    Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

I was actually about to buy another but thankfully I found that little PPK 22 again.

Bangswitch