Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Sig P365 impressions

Last week I bought a Sig P365 from Cabellas for $375. It came with a 10 round magazine. I also opted to buy a 12 round mag with a little more extension. For the size of the pistol I was very impressed with its capacity, accuracy, and comfort to shoot. Both magazines fit well in my hand but the 12 round did feel a little more secure. The 10 stock round mag came with a pinky extension which fit my hand well. Shooting 150 rounds of Winchester 124g NATO ammo was a pleasure. Zero malfunctions. Groups were tight from 10 to 40 feet. Before I bought the pistol I did a fair amount of research. Two articles come to mind where the reviewer said it "was a small pistol that shot like a big pistol". That was my impression too. I have shot other pistols roughly the same size with less capacity and was not impressed. This is my first Sig. For CC or to keep a pistol handy for personal protection I highly recommend this little gem.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I love my 365... It's a pleasure to shoot and i pocket carry it with the 12 round mag. I like the option of the 10 round for even less printing.
    Motorcycles and guns, how fun....

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

I like mine too. Well over 2K rounds no issues. Only cleaned it a couple times and it runs like a machine.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

On Target

User Info Menu

I've been itching for the P365 sas. I want to try the sighting system.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote5.0 View Post
    Last week I bought a Sig P365 from Cabellas for $375. It came with a 10 round magazine. I also opted to buy a 12 round mag with a little more extension. For the size of the pistol I was very impressed with its capacity, accuracy, and comfort to shoot. Both magazines fit well in my hand but the 12 round did feel a little more secure. The 10 stock round mag came with a pinky extension which fit my hand well. Shooting 150 rounds of Winchester 124g NATO ammo was a pleasure. Zero malfunctions. Groups were tight from 10 to 40 feet. Before I bought the pistol I did a fair amount of research. Two articles come to mind where the reviewer said it "was a small pistol that shot like a big pistol". That was my impression too. I have shot other pistols roughly the same size with less capacity and was not impressed. This is my first Sig. For CC or to keep a pistol handy for personal protection I highly recommend this little gem.
    Dang how the heck did you get it for that price? Was it new?

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jcomar1 View Post
    Dang how the heck did you get it for that price? Was it new?
    That was their Black Friday sale.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Good price.
    Currently looking at the new Springfield mini 9.
    Hellcat

https://www.gunsandammo.com/editoria...-review/368037

$499

https://palmettostatearmory.com/spri...l-hc9319b.html
    Last edited by Magdump; December 3rd, 2019 at 07:08 PM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

I agree with you, especially after the early reviews.

I went to the gun show to buy a 365 and left with nothing, later wound up with a Glock 43. The Sig just felt too small in the grip for me. This is even after using a Kahr CM9.

i think it’s the grip front to back, makes the whole circumference feel too small for me.

i have my eyes on this Hellcat though.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    That was their Black Friday sale.
    Correct.

Marksman

User Info Menu

https://youtu.be/RTRTnCIupYQ

I haven’t watched it yet. Because I’m not interested in either one. But I thought you guys might enjoy it.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others."
    Paraphrase from George Orwell Animal Farm

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    Douglas Adams

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."
    Ash (Bruce Campbell) Army Of Darkness 1992

The Hitler of fun.