Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    -Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Is Gator getting Heidi A gift fur Chistmass?

I mean she is working hard gaurding his property.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

?
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/...-*-Trespassers!!!
    Sorry on Page 10 it shows He gave an update
    Heidi started life as a pretty hot blonde.

However after falling down on her luck and becoming the Town bicycle of Ragley La.

She was used and abused until she would no longer hold air and became ....deflated and then rejected by even the lowest of rednecks out for a quick ride!!!

Sadly I put her out of her misery as a fallen angel.

I'm sure some redneck will shed a tear for her.

He stated that she was the propertys Gaurd
    Last edited by 340six; December 4th, 2019 at 04:49 PM.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/...-*-Trespassers!!!
    Sorry on Page 10 it shows He gave an update
    Heidi started life as a pretty hot blonde.

However after falling down on her luck and becoming the Town bicycle of Ragley La.

She was used and abused until she would no longer hold air and became ....deflated and then rejected by even the lowest of rednecks out for a quick ride!!!

Sadly I put her out of her misery as a fallen angel.

I'm sure some redneck will shed a tear for her.

He stated that she was the propertys Gaurd
    You sly dog,So your interested in Heidi, The village bicycle?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

You need to get her a patch kit now that deer season is back! The old guy and his son may be back.......Hey that was one of the best threads since the fence thread

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    You need to get her a patch kit now that deer season is back! The old guy and his son may be back.......Hey that was one of the best threads since the fence thread
    Hey now, If your really interested I may can hustle her back up,But she will come with a price since she has stepped it up a notch or 2, Your call?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

you had to remind me of that post, I had to read all! 20 pages
    Wingate
    Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.

Marksman

User Info Menu

That was a fun thread. Any of those trip wire shell contraptions get used or (more interestingly) set off?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    That was a fun thread. Any of those trip wire shell contraptions get used or (more interestingly) set off?
    Not to my knowledge,Haven't been out there in at least 9 days,Dcking around with tires,Thanksgiving in Thibodeaux.Shopping for the big ''C'' coming up.

I have 3 armed,2 packed with cayenne pepper and 1 that's a 170 db flash-bang.

I told the Deputy,If you get somebody with cayenne in their eyes and can't hear,Run out here and check my camp....lol

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Hey now, If your really interested I may can hustle her back up,But she will come with a price since she has stepped it up a notch or 2, Your call?
    I have decided to part with my Mod. 39-2 if you interested