Is Gator getting Heidi A gift fur Chistmass?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?179342-*-*-Trespassers!!!
    Sorry on Page 10 it shows He gave an update
    Heidi started life as a pretty hot blonde.

However after falling down on her luck and becoming the Town bicycle of Ragley La.

She was used and abused until she would no longer hold air and became ....deflated and then rejected by even the lowest of rednecks out for a quick ride!!!

Sadly I put her out of her misery as a fallen angel.

I'm sure some redneck will shed a tear for her.

He stated that she was the propertys Gaurd

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?179342-*-*-Trespassers!!!
    Sorry on Page 10 it shows He gave an update
    Heidi started life as a pretty hot blonde.

However after falling down on her luck and becoming the Town bicycle of Ragley La.

She was used and abused until she would no longer hold air and became ....deflated and then rejected by even the lowest of rednecks out for a quick ride!!!

Sadly I put her out of her misery as a fallen angel.

I'm sure some redneck will shed a tear for her.

He stated that she was the propertys Gaurd

You sly dog,So your interested in Heidi, The village bicycle?

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    You need to get her a patch kit now that deer season is back! The old guy and his son may be back.......Hey that was one of the best threads since the fence thread

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    That was a fun thread. Any of those trip wire shell contraptions get used or (more interestingly) set off?

Not to my knowledge,Haven't been out there in at least 9 days,Dcking around with tires,Thanksgiving in Thibodeaux.Shopping for the big ''C'' coming up.

I have 3 armed,2 packed with cayenne pepper and 1 that's a 170 db flash-bang.

I told the Deputy,If you get somebody with cayenne in their eyes and can't hear,Run out here and check my camp....lol

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Not to my knowledge,Haven't been out there in at least 9 days,Dcking around with tires,Thanksgiving in Thibodeaux.Shopping for the big ''C'' coming up.

I told the Deputy,If you get somebody with cayenne in their eyes and can't hear,Run out here and check my camp....lol

:rofl:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen...

Did you make these yourself?

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen...

Did you make these yourself?

Yes Your Honor, I wuz trespassing and attempting to kick down a door at Gators camp when ''BAM'' Big flash and I'm covered with Cayenne pepper!!!

I couldn't breath or see and then Your Honor a huge blast goes off sets the pepper on fire and there I wuz....Running thru the woods into trees and setting the pine needles on fire every time I tried to stop,drop and roll....

And then it got worse Your Honor.....

A blonde inflatable love doll came out of nowhere's and wrapped herself around me and wouldn't let go!!!

It's almost as if she had glued herself to me!!!

That's the Gods honest truth Your Honor so swear me God!!!

There I was running thru the woods on fire with an inflatable love doll latched onto me and keeping up with every step I made.

I have nightmares to this day Your Honor and I ain't never going back in there....

Plus I heard that there's men crawling around out there at night with their eyeballs hanging out.....

Judge...Case dismissed...Bailiff arrest this man and lock him up pending psychotic evaluation as to his sanity..and have him drug tested !!!

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Yes Your Honor, I wuz trespassing and attempting to kick down a door at Gators camp when ''BAM'' Big flash and I'm covered with Cayenne pepper!!!

I couldn't breath or see and then Your Honor a huge blast goes off sets the pepper on fire and there I wuz....Running thru the woods into trees and setting the pine needles on fire every time I tried to stop,drop and roll....

A blonde inflatable love doll came out of nowhere's and wrapped herself around me and wouldn't let go!!!

There I was running thru the woods on fire with an inflatable love doll latched onto me and keeping up with every step I made.

I have nightmares to this day Your Honor and I ain't never going back in there....

Plus I heard that there's men crawling around out there at night with their eyeballs hanging out.....

Judge...Case dismissed...Bailiff arrest this man and lock him up pending psychotic evaluation as to his sanity..and have him drug tested !!!

:rofl:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La

What No Midgets?

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    What No Midgets?

If you insist, This is J-Fred or Drop Dead Fred too some,He hangs out at the place, I have never seen him move but....

He does after dark on his own or not, I don't know how he does it but he does,You see he has no legs and his arms are just nubs....I'm not staying out there just to watch him.

Pretty sure the dead guy that blew his eyeballs out and crawls around at night looking for a way out picks Fred up and he rides around on his back until sunrise???

Your welcome to come sit out there all night long to kind of document for me the nights events?

Attachments

• 2-4-19 front 007.jpg
      2-4-19 front 007.jpg
      251 KB · Views: 61

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La