Cabela's

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    So I woke up early and headed out with a hot cup of coffee. I get there 5 min to 9. I needed something small that cost $11.99 so no use shipping and I could window shop. It had been some time since I had been there. I looked at the good room wow no more deals in there. Some used items were more than new. Or at new prices and did not even come with a cheap holster or half box of ammo. No one was there at all and was asked many times if I wanted to look-see a gun just being a lookie-lou. They did have a few things I would have loved to have but would have been hard to hide from my wife. :rofl:
    They did have Ruger Precision Rifle in the case wow they are large in size and have a large Comp on the end very cool to see one in person. The tag said 300 but they make 2 kinds of 300. I did not ask or get to close as it was having some strange magnetic pull emanating from it pulling me towards it. I could feel it sucking me in so I quickly moved along without asking! I wanted to get out of range of the tractor beam that was sucking me in. I think the Evil Black Ruger is using the same thing the Death Star used in the Star Wars movie.
    The only thing that saved me was that it needed expencive glass to top it off. I thought I was safe until I looked and had run away to my kryptonite! I had run and ended up at the large revolver section.
    Yes, the store is not what it was but was still nice to look-see. Even had one of the 10/22 Takedown with target barrel and lam stock

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    There was a fair priced S&W Model 58 in there for a couple of months that was doing the same thing to me....somehow, I managed to fight it off long enough for a weaker individual to get caught in the snare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    Sometimes you'll get the best deals in the gun room. A while back there was a stainless steel Sig Sauer P220 for $399 in almost new condition. I don't shoot 45 anymore, but had to pick that one up for that price. Then a few months back, saw a Sig Sauer P226 in 9mm for $299. That was a no brainer. I have to stay away from there to stop spending money.

Top Bottom