Virginia may be the place..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    So it’s probably fantasy BS like most of this thread. I’m thinking you and gator should lead the Louisiana militia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mai Motor,You going to help out if TSHTF in Va? Like send boolits or weapons or perhaps money?

Edit, I don't think we have a militia here,We do have about 6 Cajun Navy s

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    b07f338112541166c17c7c88b662eb59.jpg

************************************** Either way, if anybody thinks the situation in Virginia is fantasy... really? Does anyone here actually think that’s a fantasy?
    And who’s fantasy might that be?
    Maybe I’m wrong and that wasn’t directed at me. And maybe the rules don’t apply to everyone here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mod edit: The rules do apply to everyone. If you feel someone has broken the rules, report their post. Do not, however, resort to personal insults. If you would like to discuss this further, it may be best to PM me or another mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

************************************** Either way, if anybody thinks the situation in Virginia is fantasy... really? Does anyone here actually think that’s a fantasy?
    Maybe I’m wrong and that wasn’t directed at me. And maybe the rules don’t apply to everyone here.

Mod edit: The rules do apply to everyone. If you feel someone has broken the rules, report their post. Do not, however, resort to personal insults. If you would like to discuss this further, it may be best to PM me or another mod.

Who blocks someone on Christmas? Not sure what rules I might have broken but if I hurt your feelings I do apologize.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

And to answer the question about most of this being fantasy. This thread at first glance would lead you to believe these laws are in effect but in reality they are just proposed bills. Lawmakers propose crazy bills all the time. I believe AOC proposed that green new deal bill which was funny at best. People have been trying to buck the 2nd amendment for along time in certain state’s and have succeeded in some of them. Let’s not forget the people proposing these laws were put in there by the majority in that area. The answer is to vote them out or if it’s that concerning to you then I’d move to a place filled with like minded people.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    For the record, if the statement about leading a militia was directed at me, I see it as inflammatory and no doubt was intended to be so. Looks like that comment is still up. I am not surprised in the least.

It’s fine with me if anyone here wants to believe the trouble in Virginia is fantasy. Governor is pushing to outlaw most firearms, threatening a confiscation, talking about how it will be done. No reason for alarm here. Definitely not here in Louisiana. I tend to disagree with all that fantasy talk but I’m not trying to insult anyone who wants to believe it’s fantasy.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    For the record, if the statement about leading a militia was directed at me, I see it as inflammatory and no doubt was intended to be so. Looks like that comment is still up. I am not surprised in the least.

It’s fine with me if anyone here wants to believe the trouble in Virginia is fantasy. Governor is pushing to outlaw most firearms, threatening a confiscation, talking about how it will be done. No reason for alarm here. Definitely not here in Louisiana. I tend to disagree will all that fantasy talk but I’m not trying to insult anyone who wants to believe it’s fantasy.

If you feel a post is inflammatory, please report it and explain how it is inflammatory.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    If you feel a post is inflammatory, please report it and explain how it is inflammatory.
    Gonna take your advice instead of replying to an insult or provocation or waiting for a mod to intervene I’ll just report it and hold my peace like everyone else here. Already put him on ignore but sometimes people quote his posts and this one just so happened to be telling me to start a militia. I don’t think I took it out of context but if someone wants to explain the remark I’ll consider it. It’s not like I directed a single comment toward him prior to his remark so when I saw it I responded in kind.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Gonna take your advice instead of replying to an insult or provocation or waiting for a mod to intervene I’ll just report it and hold my peace like everyone else here. Already put him on ignore but sometimes people quote his posts and this one just so happened to be telling me to start a militia. I don’t think I took it out of context but if someone wants to explain the remark I’ll consider it. It’s not like I directed a single comment toward him prior to his remark so when I saw it I responded in kind.

That would be a much wiser choice than to continue to publicly dispute a mod's decisions. When you report a post, all of the mods and admins get an email with the reported post and a discussion thread is created. If the issue being reported isn't obvious, the mods and admins discuss the issue and come up with an appropriate resolution.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    That would be a much wiser choice than to continue to publicly dispute a mod's decisions. When you report a post, all of the mods and admins get an email with the reported post and a discussion thread is created. If the issue being reported isn't obvious, the mods and admins discuss the issue and come up with an appropriate resolution.
    Done
    I wasn’t attempting to publicly dispute any moderator. I respect you guys more than that.
    I’m glad to know the same rules apply to every member here.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    https://youtu.be/Bh4ZcH94FYg

As has been mentioned, these bills have only been proposed. Some folks apparently believe speaking up in opposition is premature and pushing for sanctuary counties/cities is jumping the gun. I don’t know why or how anyone pro-gun would hold their peace.

I was honestly joking about the militia but I guess you can’t let it go. Apparently I’m not blocked because you keep commenting on things I say . I’ll quit posting in here so I don’t ruin the moment for you.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The fact that they're even proposing this shows their true intentions. This after telling (lying to) everyone for years saying 'no one wants to take your guns'. :rolleyes:

As people who cherish the Second Amendment, does this sound like the kind of people we should be wanting to "start a conversation with"?

Honk these clowns.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    If I were a betting man I would say Virginia will wind up with the same type laws as some of the other communists states in the US. Magazine restrictions, purchase age, maybe a grandfather provision on the guns but not mags. It is disturbing that these bills were even proposed and what has been said by elected officials threatening military action against US citizens. Even if it never happens they have tipped their hand. I do not buy into the *that would never happen here* crowd. I believe in time if there isn’t some sort of reawakening in the US our second amendment will all but be shredded. In some states it already has been. I call that a trend.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    The Dems are already conceding the confiscation bit, and are now discussing a registration and grandfathering existing firearms.

If, You register them, of course.

Cause registration never resulted in confiscation, ever, . . .

It's a bit simplistic to suggest that virginians vote them out, if you don't understand the demographics.

images

The problem with a democracy is that the simple majority becomes tyrannical.

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    That little blue in the sea of red can only be called one thing for which it really is. CANCER! And it is metastasizing.
    And here is the latest post from guns and gadgets from a couple hours ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom