Virginia may be the place..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    d822339d1a43e8ce646424567eae73b8.jpg

These threads never disappoint. Sorry to be a Debbie downer but I don’t think y’all will be battling the government anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stop Stomping on our dreams. :rofl:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Pretty sure the meddling democraps are in for a reality check...They need it !

Yep, sooner or later they will have to go home and sleep! Been following this for over a month, it's fixing to get serious! Lot of "chatter" on the internet. Buy more ammo!

I knew I weren’t alone in the way I saw this, but it’s good to see confirmation. I’m real disgruntled that these jacked up politicians are so ready to pit people in this country against each other no matter the loss of life on both sides. So ready to send men off to war on home soil. That makes me think they don’t deserve to be here.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I knew I weren’t alone in the way I saw this, but it’s good to see confirmation. I’m real disgruntled that these jacked up politicians are so ready to pit people in this country against each other no matter the loss of life on both sides. So ready to send men off to war on home soil. That makes me think they don’t deserve to be here.

Hell, Militias are being formed in different counties....Sounds serious enough?

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    d822339d1a43e8ce646424567eae73b8.jpg

These threads never disappoint. Sorry to be a Debbie downer but I don’t think y’all will be battling the government anytime soon.

that’s what you think. This has a very real possibility of turning bad real quick.

look how quick it took people to rally behind that idiot ex soldier in NY who took to social media saying the cops tried raiding him over a red flag law.

which in the end was a huge lie on his part, but still many people showed up to come defend him. Or tried to anyway.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    that’s what you think. This has a very real possibility of turning bad real quick.

look how quick it took people to rally behind that idiot ex soldier in NY who took to social media saying the cops tried raiding him over a red flag law.

which in the end was a huge lie on his part, but still many people showed up to come defend him. Or tried to anyway.

I’m not seeing it but I’ve been wrong maybe once before

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La

My wife toid me I was,wrong. I looked at her and said If she would listen to me........ she would be the smartest person I know.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Few weeks back I was looking at some movie or ad for one and they showed a old trucks rear bumper with that sticker that said they will pry my gun from my cold dead hand. And the camera pans to the left.....And shows just an arm elbow up to hand with a,pistol still in the hand. You just gotta laugh.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

No,I don't think so,You must be talking about someone else being wrong?

My wife toid me I was,wrong. I looked at her and said If she would listen to me........ she would be the smartest person I know.

Good thing she's not on here,Somebody's old a$$ will be sleeping with the dog outside

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I have my doubts they'll be able to put that one off. Calling out the Nat'l Guard over a pretend crisis? Makes total sense. So is threatening to use force against peaceful citizens practicing civil disobedience- including the police.

Good luck. Maybe run for office in Hong Kong?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Meaning what? Virginians are going to fold or government is not going to do anything?

Assuming that was directed at me. I don't think they will be able to force the police to start enforcing laws that they deem unconstitutional. Sure, some counties might, but I imagine that by and large, most will not use the new laws unless someone is doing something stupid already and needs an additional charge added.

EightySix

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    This is a test. This is only a test. If this were a real emergency you will be instructed to dig up your guns from the back yard and lock n load then wait for further instructions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom