Virginia may be the place..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    They always throw these bills out there under the guise of protecting citizens from criminals. They don’t care about criminals. They aren’t worried about criminals. They know that none of their rhetoric filled laws will keep criminals from doing crimes. They know that criminals don’t care about their laws and will walk around unaffected by them.
    They’re worried about law abiding citizens. Armed law abiding citizens, to be more specific. That tells me all I need to know.
    It surely looks like they’re setting the stage in Virginia. Like a game of chess, setting up the board for that last move, then check mate. With all that has surfaced surrounding the governor and his plan and his statements, I’m pretty certain he is indeed considering a blackout plan for his state in the event that they start going door to door. Now, that’s how ol’ Kim jong dong does things in North Korea... and that’s a tyrannical act of terrorism right there. Pretty sure it would be time to remove the state government at that point.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Seems the ideal is spreading to Kentucky

Kinda makes you wonder if Virginia is just a test on the east coast,

You know,Getting those toes wet for the grande scheme of things beings how Bloomberg bought and paid for the entire state.

But Thanks to the Lib-douche-bags and the ''Sanctuary'' BS ,The Pro-2nd people grabbed the ideal and ran with it....And now...

Enter Kentucky!!!

Attachments

• kentucky.jpg
      kentucky.jpg
      38.6 KB · Views: 105

Troedoff

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Prairieville
    This is happening all over the country. Why do you think immigration, and a democratic controlled population growth spread over a wide area is so important. I is almost as important as laundering money through foreign governments to fund their progressive BS. The best local example is that of the City of St George, in Baton Rouge. The residents voted to incorporate, and the Baton Rouge city government is doing all they can to stop it, despite the St. George residents vote. Your vote only matters if you are willing to defend it. The major population centers around the country control vast swaths of political sway that stretch far beyond their borders. Hell, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and Shreveport are almost enough to carry an election in Louisiana.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Get ready for the: Doesn’t affect me because *I don’t shoot indoors* crowd.

The way I'm reading the bill, it only targets ranges with 50+ employees a.k.a. stores with ranges and the NRA range.

Not saying I agree with it, but I don't think it's attacking ALL indoor ranges either.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    This bill is directly targeted at the indoor range at NRA headquarters in Fairfax.

https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+sum+HB567

And this is the sponsor. And somes ay the military won't take your guns.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Helmer

It makes more sense now. They went after Virginia so hard to flip seats, not just to screw Virginians on gun rights but with the added benefit of sticking it to the NRA, because they are headquartered in VA.

theRobot

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Denham Springs, LA
    Why is the info so old in this thread? People posting YouTube videos from last year.

The bills were set to be discussed on 01/20/2020, and now that has been bumped up to 01/13/2020, It's been fast tracked.
    There were lots of people who expected to show up, to help gun owners show numbers, and that fast track will effect that.
    They also changed house rules, to stop CHL from carrying inside the House, where it was once allowed by VA law.

These people don't care about you, or your rights. They are using their law books and rule books against you. The confiscation won't be door to door, but the next time you get pulled over for that faulty license plate light, you'll sit detained, they'll search your car, and you will go to jail.

Don't leave all your eggs in one basket, and figure out which hill is worth you dying on. My mind is made up.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Why is the info so old in this thread? People posting YouTube videos from last year.

The bills were set to be discussed on 01/20/2020, and now that has been bumped up to 01/13/2020, It's been fast tracked.
    There were lots of people who expected to show up, to help gun owners show numbers, and that fast track will effect that.
    They also changed house rules, to stop CHL from carrying inside the House, where it was once allowed by VA law.

These people don't care about you, or your rights. They are using their law books and rule books against you. The confiscation won't be door to door, but the next time you get pulled over for that faulty license plate light, you'll sit detained, they'll search your car, and you will go to jail.

Don't leave all your eggs in one basket, and figure out which hill is worth you dying on. My mind is made up.
    When you say from last year, do you mean December of 2019? Like, last month maybe?
    If there is older info in this thread it’s likely pertinent. Do you believe all or even the majority of the info here is that old? Feel free to post links to the info you would like to contribute. Then people can form their own opinion about what’s going on in VA.
    Edit: well, I looked through the thread, there is one video that’s about 3 months old. And the rest are mostly from last month.... when I started the thread, so...unless you consider that last year...

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Nobody is gonna update the thread? Apparently they decided not to proceed with the bill. Guess that is disappointing to a few wolverines in here.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...confiscation-after-1000s-of-nra-members-show/

** Somebody let magdump know he can stand down for now, apparently he has me blocked**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There’s always next time.

Someone on here said something about too many blue dogs in VA to get it done, dang it if I can’t remember who.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom