Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FordSVT View Post
    How would you compare PSA and BCM?
    Not trying to stir the pot, I’ve been considering a BCM recce, but have had PSA recommended as an alternative.
    I’ve used a lot of BCM parts over the years but never had a complete BCM rifle. Their parts are pretty for sure. As far as the bones and guts of the rifle, PSA is quality that some diehard DD and Colt fans hate to admit. I started with Colt and Armalite around 1980, then also started using Eagle and Olympic Arms and the market prolly lit up with lots of others into the late 90’s. PSA started slow and kept good mil spec build parts and I’ve used their stuff for quite a while now. I’d put their best rifles (with the FN CHF barrel, premium BCG, etc) up against any other for durability and dependability. I’ll likely get eye rolled for that remark, but it’s hard to argue with the thousands of rounds some of mine have seen. The only rifles they ever sold that I consider less than quality were the P-Tac line. Budget junk in my opinion.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I’ve used a lot of BCM parts over the years but never had a complete BCM rifle. Their parts are pretty for sure. As far as the bones and guts of the rifle, PSA is quality that some diehard DD and Colt fans hate to admit. I started with Colt and Armalite around 1980, then also started using Eagle and Olympic Arms and the market prolly lit up with lots of others into the late 90’s. PSA started slow and kept good mil spec build parts and I’ve used their stuff for quite a while now. I’d put their best rifles (with the FN CHF barrel, premium BCG, etc) up against any other for durability and dependability. I’ll likely get eye rolled for that remark, but it’s hard to argue with the thousands of rounds some of mine have seen. The only rifles they ever sold that I consider less than quality were the P-Tac line. Budget junk in my opinion.
    Something something Dunning Kruger

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Iíve used a lot of BCM parts over the years but never had a complete BCM rifle. Their parts are pretty for sure. As far as the bones and guts of the rifle, PSA is quality that some diehard DD and Colt fans hate to admit. I started with Colt and Armalite around 1980, then also started using Eagle and Olympic Arms and the market prolly lit up with lots of others into the late 90ís. PSA started slow and kept good mil spec build parts and Iíve used their stuff for quite a while now. Iíd put their best rifles (with the FN CHF barrel, premium BCG, etc) up against any other for durability and dependability. Iíll likely get eye rolled for that remark, but itís hard to argue with the thousands of rounds some of mine have seen. The only rifles they ever sold that I consider less than quality were the P-Tac line. Budget junk in my opinion.
    Eyes rolling as I type this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

On Target

User Info Menu

My psa does the same as my Daniel defense

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John wicked View Post
    My psa does the same as my Daniel defense
    Fires 223 rounds?
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    Fires 223 rounds?
    LOL

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Can it Shoot Full Semi Auto?

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

I like how PSA repair center looks alot like my hobby room. A farking disaster with stuff everywhere.

I also like how it got about 3 seconds of airtime in the video...
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

Also looks like they found out how expensive hk roller guns are. I wonder if they should bring in Ole Todd Bailey from Special Weapons to oversee the production!!!!!!
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

No i was not Curious about PSA. But since this thread i looked at the website.
    And ordered up a complete lower.
    Itbis just for a,dedicated 22lr AR-15 and is,all Magpul. I paid for a better trigger group and good hand grip as,well as a very good stock.
    I guess i will have someone who really knows AR-15s good look it over.
    For the cost i could not pass it up.
    If not gor this thread i would not have purchased it.
    So thanks.