Is BR PO that BAD!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Shucks, I almost had my ak mags sold to this guy... but wouldn't give me his address to calculate actual shipping costs to him.

If I am unsure of someone i do not give my real address for return address when I ship. I put 340six. 3rd Cardboard Box behind Wal-Mart. Kenner. La. 70064.i know I know not the best but it is a,small starter home. But does have a,2 Cart Garage. And the Taxes are low

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    After I posted on the 1st page i received a very strange and poorly written (punctuation, grammar, capitalization, etc) pm from the OP. He seemed to remember me and remarked that i knew him. He did not give his prior screen name, and i honestly had no idea who he was/is... i may have done a buy/sell/trade with him way back when i first joined, but i cannot remember.

What screen name did he go by back then? I was going to look through my trade rating and see if i could jog my memory.

I all fairness i have never had a bad transaction here. I have had a few guys back put on me, and changed my mind on a few deals, but never been stood up or done the same to another member. I have met a few interesting people, but variety is the spice of life!!

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    Well... This thread definitely provided me with a good few minutes of entertainment during this slow afternoon at work. Good stuff.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    After I posted on the 1st page i received a very strange and poorly written (punctuation, grammar, capitalization, etc) pm from the OP. He seemed to remember me and remarked that i knew him. He did not give his prior screen name, and i honestly had no idea who he was/is... i may have done a buy/sell/trade with him way back when i first joined, but i cannot remember.

What screen name did he go by back then? I was going to look through my trade rating and see if i could jog my memory.

I all fairness i have never had a bad transaction here. I have had a few guys back put on me, and changed my mind on a few deals, but never been stood up or done the same to another member. I have met a few interesting people, but variety is the spice of life!!

I didn't see any feedback left either for or by him.

Top Bottom