Is BR PO that BAD!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Shucks, I almost had my ak mags sold to this guy... but wouldn't give me his address to calculate actual shipping costs to him.

If I am unsure of someone i do not give my real address for return address when I ship. I put 340six. 3rd Cardboard Box behind Wal-Mart. Kenner. La. 70064.i know I know not the best but it is a,small starter home. But does have a,2 Cart Garage. And the Taxes are low

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Shucks, I almost had my ak mags sold to this guy... but wouldn't give me his address to calculate actual shipping costs to him.

So he was complaining that people wouldn't ship to him but he wouldn't give his address so people could ship to him?

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    After I posted on the 1st page i received a very strange and poorly written (punctuation, grammar, capitalization, etc) pm from the OP. He seemed to remember me and remarked that i knew him. He did not give his prior screen name, and i honestly had no idea who he was/is... i may have done a buy/sell/trade with him way back when i first joined, but i cannot remember.

What screen name did he go by back then? I was going to look through my trade rating and see if i could jog my memory.

I all fairness i have never had a bad transaction here. I have had a few guys back put on me, and changed my mind on a few deals, but never been stood up or done the same to another member. I have met a few interesting people, but variety is the spice of life!!

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    Well... This thread definitely provided me with a good few minutes of entertainment during this slow afternoon at work. Good stuff.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    After I posted on the 1st page i received a very strange and poorly written (punctuation, grammar, capitalization, etc) pm from the OP. He seemed to remember me and remarked that i knew him. He did not give his prior screen name, and i honestly had no idea who he was/is... i may have done a buy/sell/trade with him way back when i first joined, but i cannot remember.

What screen name did he go by back then? I was going to look through my trade rating and see if i could jog my memory.

I all fairness i have never had a bad transaction here. I have had a few guys back put on me, and changed my mind on a few deals, but never been stood up or done the same to another member. I have met a few interesting people, but variety is the spice of life!!

I didn't see any feedback left either for or by him.

Top Bottom