Impeachment

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    I think for the folks that voted for him it was a Ho Hum moment. Ray Charles saw this coming.

For the other folks that didn’t vote for him, they prolly woke up a little earlier this morning with a spring in their step and sweet thoughts swimming in there heads and might have even been humming the tune *ding dong the witch is dead*

It’s a day that should have been important and historical. It’s a *meh* moment for me.

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    There are probably people actually showing up to work today asking, “When are they kicking him out of the White House?” To which the answer is, “January 2025!”

Those same people probably think Hillary is now going to be the President.

Newsflash.....Donald Trump is still THE sitting President of these United States!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Impeachment is a fancy word for accused. He's not convicted of any wrong doing just yet.

The jazz man before him was impeached and acquitted, so I'd be highly surprised if Trump gets removed from office.

simplepeddler

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Saint Amant
    I had to explain this morning to one of our younger associates, that the president is still the president.

My hope is that, once Pelosi has the nerve to send the impeachment articles to the Senate, the Senate dismisses the charges in the first ten minutes.

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    Need a good laugh? Read the comments on mainstream news Instagram posts about impeachment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Trumps tweet after impeachment vote.

x6sqvujdumgtd5tl97n.jpg

New York Post today.

xppq3y5t8kzqt6087x5.jpeg

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'd be surprised if they send everything over to the Senate timely. It's going to be fun when the Senate can start subpoenaing people.

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    Funny that not one single Republican voted Yes but at least 3 Democrats voted No. What would be awesome is a second term impeached president. Walking around middle fingers all in the air. I watched the House Democrats give speeches about why they want to impeach and to stop him from becoming a King. Does anybody really think he would become a king with endless terms, I mean really did they forget that you can only do two terms. The Democratic wanted him impeached from day one

Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    Pelosi already said she won't send it because she doesn't trust that it will be handled honestly. The goal is to hang this around his neck as if it were legit so they can use it in every news cycle until 2020.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Pelosi already said she won't send it because she doesn't trust that it will be handled honestly. The goal is to hang this around his neck as if it were legit so they can use it in every news cycle until 2020.

Because most people THINK that impeached means convicted and getting thrown out of office. :doh:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This democrat circus is really sad. Now I believe that ALL politicians are scum, but these democrats are bad news for this Republic. If you or anyone you know; heard people say that this House vote for Impeachment means Trump is gone, you are witnessing firsthand the type of mindset and intelligence level that democrats pander to. Dumbasses!

Dumbasses are exactly what democrats want and need in the electorate. There is no shortage of them either. I doubt that anyone that reads this can honestly say they think each generation is getting smarter. If the democrats platforms and programs weren't so blatantly reckless and stupid on their faces, they would already have super majorities in both Chambers, and have the White House till the end. Given more time, as more dumbasses are brought on board, it will happen.

For this current charade, Trump can't just win re-elction! If they (garbage democrats), don't suffer heavily at the ballot box in 2020 on top of that, it's probably already too late.

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I was told by people yesterday well he is done, gone, etc. Do they think they will have a U-Hall's on the White House Lawn now?

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    "Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!" (Sir Walter Scott, 1808)

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    I'd just like to point out the fact that Trump's approval rating has RISEN 7 points since all this impeachment bologna has started. I find that funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom