WTB: Semi auto .22

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GLOCKCRAZZ

Custom Sheath Maker
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    May 23, 2007
    BR AREA
    I have a ruger mark III talo edition. Fulted bull barrell.

nwmousegunner

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Homer,La.
    I am not sure what you are looking for. I have some that I am not using that I would consider selling. I acquired mine in anticipation of needing them for my 4H .22 pistol class. I have 3 Colt Woodsmans, 2 Brownings (1 challenger and 1 Nomad) and 1 High Standard Sport King. If any of those interest you, pm me here for details.

Exterra1

Oldiebutgoodie
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    how about a Ruger stainless steel, 6" barrelled, Hunter model, absolutely gorgeous, and like new. I've had four spine surgeries over the last 21 months (at 73 years old) and am getting rid of my handguns, I've kept this one just to lust over mostly, and I kept a Beretta PX4 Storm for home protection. But it's not cheap, I want $400.00 for it, it also has a nice set of Pachmayr grips with thumb rest. If you want a picture I'll take a couple tomorrow and send to you.
    Thank you,
    Jim Peoples
    Destrehan, La

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    This is my first use of the classified, so please overlook my errors. Starting to thin the collection
    As New In Box -Unfired Ruger MkII Competition Target Stainless; 6.875" slab side bbl; 2 mags; black composite thumbrest grips; ser. no. 218-59xxx; factory scope rings & lock in original bag; missing original manual.

I have collected and shot Ruger Mk I's, Mk II's, and 22/45's since 1962. This is the only ANIB one I have left. I don't care for the MkIII's.
    Metairie, LA

Not familiar w/ communicating thru PM - I guess contact thru here or via email nano@turchiarchitect.com

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom