SOLD: 1918 US Army Model of 1911...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Sainte70

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    NOLA
    Price removed per requeest- AustinBR

I am looking to sell my Colt Model of 1911 mfg in 1918.

This pistol was overhauled by Arsenal in the 1940's or 50's under US Army contract. It is in excellent shape and comes with an original lanyard magazine and a Colt (C-R marking) magazine which was included with the pistol from Arsenal. This is an ALL COLT pistol and not a "Franken-build" using parts from various companies.*
    All proof markings are correct as well as the roll marks.*

I used white lithium grease for lubrication as can be seen in some photos. If more photos are required for SERIOUS buyers, please PM me here. I am not interested in anyone who wants to "check it out". Not trying to be a tool but, I do not have time to waste right now.

I am in the New Orleans area and I am willing to travel a short distance for the right deal. A Bill of Sale is a must with a La. identification.*

I am NOT interested in trades or lowball ********. I am paying for my son's funeral and do not have time for games.*

IMG_8416.jpgIMG_8417.jpgIMG_8415.jpgIMG_8411.jpgIMG_8418.jpgIMG_8421.jpgIMG_8425.jpg

Last edited:

Sainte70

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    NOLA
    Thank you and I hope I did not come off as a toolbag, I just do not want to play games with anyone.

Last edited:

AZ2VET

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2017
    Ponchatoula, La.
    My deepest condolences for your loss and in such a time of grief no man should have to sell such a beautiful thing which should have been passed down.
    Where can I send a small donation to help you through this time of sorrow?

Sainte70

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    NOLA
    I can't tell all of you how much your offers and thoughts mean to my wife and I. We really appreciate the offers of donations but, please forgive because I am not too good with expressing myself right now, I would rather actually sell something than just accept the well meant donations. I hope I am not sounding too harsh or ungrateful, I just don't know what to say other than thank you.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom