What Ch'all Eatin' This Christmas Day?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mxav

Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Nov 25, 2011
    New Orleans
    Mac n cheese, honey baked ham, deviled eggs, meatballs, sweet potatoes, yams, green beans, cakes, cookies, & most importantly, alcohol, tons of alcohol.

Jscanga

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    St. Louis, Mo
    I am 66 years old and Italian, we have always had home made ravioli for Christmas dinner. I have taken over the task on making the ravioli after my mom died.

I hope to pass it on to my daughter next year

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    I smoked a beef tenderloin and a ribeye roast on my PitBoss then reverse seared them in my oven to finish. Tenderloin got Cajun Power Worcestershire a heavy salt and pepper finished with a bearnaise sauce. The ribeye roast got a heavy crust of garlic, thyme, crushed red pepper flake, rosemary, salt and pepper and 2 sticks of butter basted about 8 times. I was running about 15 minutes late so no pics but it was spectacular.

And I had someone bake the biggest Morganza cake I’ve ever seen and it was hands down the best cake I’ve eaten in my life.

Last edited:

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    This thread is nothing without pics!

With that being said...I dont really have **** to contribute. Im waiting on some to go fish and chips sliders from Vinnies in Gretna...its the only place open around here.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I am 66 years old and Italian, we have always had home made ravioli for Christmas dinner. I have taken over the task on making the ravioli after my mom died.

I hope to pass it on to my daughter next year

Feel free to pass it on to us BayouShooters and we can keep the tradition going!

N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA

This was the pork loin I did yesterday. It's stuffed with bacon, boudin, pepperjack and chessar cheeses and spices. Grilled and drizzled with a peach preserves and jalapeno pepper jelly glaze.

49277967251_632c3825b6_b.jpg

49277502363_963d422a6e_b.jpg

Served with an assortment of dressings including artichoke, shrimp & mirliton, oyster, a potato casserole and green bean casserole.
    Desserts were a variety of fudges..... peanut butter, sucre a la creme and chocolate fudge as well as a boozy rum cake.

49277502718_94b3d1cd35_b.jpg

Top Bottom