Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

What Ch'all Eatin' This Christmas Day?

I know y'all are eating well today. What's on your menu today?
    "Good food is like good lovin'!"

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Korean bbq at my brother in laws, and probably Vietnamese food at my wife’s family
    Stephen

Marksman

User Info Menu

Mac n cheese, honey baked ham, deviled eggs, meatballs, sweet potatoes, yams, green beans, cakes, cookies, & most importantly, alcohol, tons of alcohol.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Fried turkey,Fried ribs
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

User Info Menu

I am 66 years old and Italian, we have always had home made ravioli for Christmas dinner. I have taken over the task on making the ravioli after my mom died.

I hope to pass it on to my daughter next year

Marksman

User Info Menu

Smoked turkey and standing rib roast.

On Target

User Info Menu

Homemade vegetable soup, for a house full of sick people.

CoonAss

User Info Menu

I smoked a beef tenderloin and a ribeye roast on my PitBoss then reverse seared them in my oven to finish. Tenderloin got Cajun Power Worcestershire a heavy salt and pepper finished with a bearnaise sauce. The ribeye roast got a heavy crust of garlic, thyme, crushed red pepper flake, rosemary, salt and pepper and 2 sticks of butter basted about 8 times. I was running about 15 minutes late so no pics but it was spectacular.

And I had someone bake the biggest Morganza cake Iíve ever seen and it was hands down the best cake Iíve eaten in my life.
    Last edited by 3fifty7; December 25th, 2019 at 08:27 PM.
    Jason Ellis show on Faction Sirius/XM
    Red Dragons

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

This thread is nothing without pics!

With that being said...I dont really have shit to contribute. Im waiting on some to go fish and chips sliders from Vinnies in Gretna...its the only place open around here.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jscanga View Post
    I am 66 years old and Italian, we have always had home made ravioli for Christmas dinner. I have taken over the task on making the ravioli after my mom died.

I hope to pass it on to my daughter next year
    Feel free to pass it on to us BayouShooters and we can keep the tradition going!
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.