What’s going to happen?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Ok mag guy, please don’t take offense. I’m not trying to add fuel or insult. I just can’t fathom why anyone would question the guy who asked a question as a follow up question to the question he was asked to start without questioning the 1st guy?
    look back at what I agreed with. He made a statement and I said I agree. And said I’m good. Honestly I’d not even read any of your posts prior to that. For the life of me I can’t see how I involved you in that post at all. But ok.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Guys let this thread die or stick to the original topic.

I apologize for hijacking the thread and asking pointed questions that should never be answered in an open forum.

People have a right to there opinions, and I made a mistake diverting the thread into a confiscation argument because all it did was make people who are on the same side turn on each other.

You did nothing wrong. It’s just a discussion on a discussion board.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    look back at what I agreed with. He made a statement and I said I agree. And said I’m good. Honestly I’d not even read any of your posts prior to that. For the life of me I can’t see how I involved you in that post at all. But ok.

You don’t see how you involved me? Then I’d consider everyone you added to ignore a blessed individual lol.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    That’s your personal choice. It’s also your personal choice to voice every intention you have if you so desire. I can’t imagine what drives you to ask such a question but it’s your right to do so. Prolly better off just letting everyone else have their personal choice. Ask if you want, but do you really expect anyone here owes you an answer to those questions? Do you expect anyone here to potentially incriminate themselves just to satisfy your curiosity? Or is there another reason you would ask something like that?

Yeah, I don’t see it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom