Opinions

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Aimpoint for simplicity and battery life. I've had multiple examples of both and only Aimpoint remains.
    Yup.
    And also for me it’s the size. I always thought the Eotec was a waste of space and weight. For a both eyes open shooter the dot just floats in my field of view, so with a smaller optic I see my target better and have less bulk on top of the rifle.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I prefer the aimpoint with my astigmatism. I know many guys who prefer the eotech for the advantages the reticle affords. I believe a lot of seal guys preferred it for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    aimpoint= long battery life
    eotech= change battery's every range trip lol

also on fast shooting the 65moa donut recital just flat out confuses me... up close 10yrds or so its fine but running fast drills 50yrds+ its just to much crap in the recital for me to focus on that little dot in the middle of a huge circle, For me it draws my eyes away from the dot. With an aimpoint its simple turn it on and leave it on, change the battery every time theres a presidential election, get a free extra change if one is impeached lol... At best you get a month or 2 out of a eotech.

Top Bottom