Soleimani killed in U.S. drone strike

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    Iranian General Qasem Soleimani was killed in a U.S. drone strike today...
    I’m not overly versed in foreign affairs; any thoughts on what this really means?

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    He was second in command in Iran. He was in Iraq organizing attacks on US forces or so the Intel led them to believe. No great loss just a terrorist in a uniform, that all. It was a good hit for the US!

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    You'll hear a lot in the coming days with the dems saying this was foolhardy and irresponsible for Trump and now it escalates us to the brink of war.

You'll hear Trump claiming this guy should have been taken out long ago and he is the only one with enough balls to do it.

The TRUTH IMHO is that any of the past Presidents would have smoked this fool had they had the chance. I'm betting the "intel" came from some Iraqis that didn't want him there dicking around and stirring up sh*t and that he he just happened to be in a very lucky position for us to light him up without out too much collateral damage. He stuck his neck out too far, got careless, whatever.....BOOOM!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    The Dems if it was,Obama's doing.
    Greatest thing ever done.
    The Dems with Trump in charge, the start of WW3

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Nice, timely message from the US after the embassy attack. Anyone can get got. Anyone!!
    So, play stupid games, win stupid prizes, Soleimani just won a closed casket ceremony!

Maybe Obama and John Kerry can hire James Taylor to go over and sing at the funeral.

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    Good old John Kerry has been over there undermining policy for years now. He and his deep state apologist buddies are much of problem. Take bold action that actually sends a statement is what causes their heads to explode. I say good move and overdue.

Edit:

Haha... James Taylor. We should park Guns n Roses speaker trucks like they did to Noriega in Panama City.

Last edited:

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    Do not forget that all US Embassies are considered US soil. Attacks on them are considered acts of war against the United States. How we respond to those attacks is primarily the responsibility of the President.

I have worked with Foreign Service Officers who had been posted to the Middle East. These were Americans sent to help, not hurt anyone in any way. Though I was aware of it already, it is a terrible thing to hear them say, out loud, that people wanted to kill them almost every day they were there. The Marines, Diplomatic Security, and the threat of unknown consequences were what kept them safe, not some "lets be friends happy dance" or Obama's 1.7 Billion dollar cash bribe.

I am so grateful for a President who stands up for Americans-- there are now consequences when we are attacked, at home or abroad.

Also remember Benghazi. For heavens sake that cannot be repeated!!

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Shouting death to America while using a Chevrolet to carry the casket

e631490f5ccde1c0f30ce57aae742fcd.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Lol the irony of the Chevy. They should use one of those middle eastern developed automobiles...... well, maybe a camel or goat?

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Noon news showed how sad it is that troops are called up and away from family's 100 percent do to this.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    You know I’m not too happy that we finally bombed this Iranian terrorist...

I’m irritated we didn’t bomb him and 1,000 of his closest friends sooner. Honestly I think more surgical strikes that take out dick bags like this are overdue. We have this sycophantic need to not look like an aggressor on the world stage and it puts guys in harms way and allows these cock-faced knob-gobblers the ability to continue to attack us. We had so many missed opportunities to get Bin Laudin that among other ‘heads of snakes’ it’s time to stop playing patty-cake with warlords.

Making that call was a no brainer, anyone unwilling to see that should go live in Tehran.

Oh a side note anyone want to guess what Iran scored second place on the world stage?

anyone

anyone

Sexchanges

Only second to Thailand’s lady boys.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Lol, yeah you right Gator. No US casualties. I think it’s all for show. Little dog showing his teeth. Better stay his puppy ass on the porch

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom