End of Saints game.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheBigRServices

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Loranger, La
    Why wasn't the last play of the game reviewed for pass interference? Or can they only review for PI if its challenged? Am I correct that there's no challenges in overtime?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    Correct. During overtime, all reviews are done in the booth. There are no coaches challenges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Well I will say this and probably get banned but I think it’s time for some changes. Brees has been great for the saints but I think a Bridgewater/Hill combo would be better next year. Brees has lost the ability to throw the deep passes and the Vikings cut off his short passes. We would be making a huge mistake by getting rid of BW or Hill but they can’t afford to keep all 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Well I will say this and probably get banned but I think it’s time for some changes. Brees has been great for the saints but I think a Bridgewater/Hill combo would be better next year. Brees has lost the ability to throw the deep passes and the Vikings cut off his short passes. We would be making a huge mistake by getting rid of BW or Hill but they can’t afford to keep all 3

I agree it's time for a change, but I don't think Bridgewater should be in the equation going forward. I honestly can't see how he's made it into the NFL as a QB. He's terrible at passing. Yes, they went undefeated when he started, but I think that's more of a credit to the rest of the team stepping up.

They deserved to lose that game yesterday. They choked when it mattered. It was a great season, but they just weren't ready. I was expecting them to run all over the Vikings to revenge the Minnesota Miracle and the BS no call last year against the Rams.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If you are an NFL team and you want to stop the Payton/Brees offense (which s one of the most prolific offenses in NFL history), you do exactly what the Vikings did yesterday. Rush up the gut and get in Drew's face! The Vikings played one of their best games of the year yesterday, and the Saints still almost pulled it off.

No one, and I mean no one can stop the Saints if Drew has time in the pocket!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Throwing deep in double coverage is a very low percentage catch rate. Doing it 4 times on one game is almost unheard of.

Drew isn't going anywhere, and Hill is a "restricted" free agent! They stay, Teddy will be gone!

TheBigRServices

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Loranger, La

We love Brees but I was half jokingly chanting "Teddy Teddy" in the 4th quarter. lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    so7rtsvdlaaqjtgi3x8h.jpg

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I'm sure it had nothing to do with the refs being off the field and into the locker room before the booth even had a chance to look at the play. From what I heard they were pelted with thrown cups, etc. on the way out after the replay aired in the dome.

Top Bottom