Wally World

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    since WALLY WORLD started their no open carry REQUEST for their customers to not open carry in their stores... I have seen several customers at the denham springs and watson stores on several times walking thru the stores shopping and were CLEARLY OPEN CARRY... WALLY WORLD must not want their customers and employers to be safe because if they did they would do more to make the public think they wanted to protect everyone and not be so worried about stopping shoppers to check ticket receipts as the exited the store.....If WALLY WORLD cannot and will not make it safer then I will gladly continue my legal CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT untill they block my freedom to protect myself and then I will take my business elsewhere even if is a further drive and cost more.......................drill sgt.

Its a Liability maneuver for them as in, But But But we actually never said you couldn't,But it's certainly not our fault a customer got his ass shot off....

See how that works?

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Define normal looking...

since ya kinda want to nit-pick:p
    The place she worked at before that as Assitant Manager. If someone was carrying but not in uniform she would ask if you were Police or Agent of some type?
    If they said yes she made sure the food and drink were free.

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    I will drive to 15 other stores or order online before I step foot in another walmart. I really try to support small local businesses if I can. I'll happily pay more just so I don't have to do self checkout then show my receipt.

Top Bottom