Wally World

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    anyone-hungry-this-could-be-a-while-popcorn-meme.jpg

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Unless you did not know Gentilly Wal Mart had a shooting.
    Nothing new, it will be the same situation at The Parades that will be starting soon.
    Some with a score to settle will see the other party and not even aim.

Rocko68

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 27, 2019
    New Orleans, La
    Apparently someone took a shot to the chest and died at the scene. The shooter was detained by wally-detail officer.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Apparently there was a shooting in Gentilly Walmart. I don’t know if they know the motive yet.

But generally speaking if I were unstable enough to shoot someone an average visit to Walmart would probably be motive enough for me.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    NEW ORLEANS, La. (WVUE) - The suspect in Monday night’s shooting at a Gentilly Walmart is identified as 21-year-old Kentrell Baham.

Baham was booked early Tuesday morning with second degree murder and attempted second degree murder.

The store remains closed Tuesday morning as the NOPD continues its investigation into a deadly shooting Monday night.

The store usually opens at 6 a.m., but only employees are being allowed inside.

Counselors are being brought in to meet with employees.

A suspect walked into the Walmart and shot a male employee in the chest. The victim later died.

A second person was shot in the foot, but is in stable condition.

A shooting in New Orleans... who knew.

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    since WALLY WORLD started their no open carry REQUEST for their customers to not open carry in their stores... I have seen several customers at the denham springs and watson stores on several times walking thru the stores shopping and were CLEARLY OPEN CARRY... WALLY WORLD must not want their customers and employers to be safe because if they did they would do more to make the public think they wanted to protect everyone and not be so worried about stopping shoppers to check ticket receipts as the exited the store.....If WALLY WORLD cannot and will not make it safer then I will gladly continue my legal CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT untill they block my freedom to protect myself and then I will take my business elsewhere even if is a further drive and cost more.......................drill sgt.

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    since WALLY WORLD started their no open carry request for their customers to not open carry in their stores... I have seen several customers at the denham springs and watson stores on several times walking thru the stores shopping and were CLEARLY OPEN CARRY... WALLY WORLD must not want their customers and employers to be safe because if they did they would do more to make the public think they wanted to protect everyone and not be so worried about stopping shoppers to check ticket receipts as the exited the store.....If WALLY WORLD cannot and will not make it safer then I will gladly continue my legal CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT untill they block my freedom to protect myself and then I will take my business elsewhere even if is a further drive and cost more.......................drill sgt.

Oh.

jdd4570

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2018
    Slaughter ,LA
    since WALLY WORLD started their no open carry REQUEST for their customers to not open carry in their stores... I have seen several customers at the denham springs and watson stores on several times walking thru the stores shopping and were CLEARLY OPEN CARRY... WALLY WORLD must not want their customers and employers to be safe because if they did they would do more to make the public think they wanted to protect everyone and not be so worried about stopping shoppers to check ticket receipts as the exited the store.....If WALLY WORLD cannot and will not make it safer then I will gladly continue my legal CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT untill they block my freedom to protect myself and then I will take my business elsewhere even if is a further drive and cost more.......................drill sgt.
    10-4, have seen open carry in Zachary also.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    10-4, have seen open carry in Zachary also.
    My wife used to be a Barista and Barista Trainer at Starbucks. She would also be at other stores at times even Baton Rouge. She and her co-workers would see customers who came in Open Carry and Sloppy Concealed Carrying all the time.
    They never looked twice if the person was Well Dressed and Normal Looking

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    My wife used to be a Barista and Barista Trainer at Starbucks. She would also be at other stores at times even Baton Rouge. She and her co-workers would see customers who came in Open Carry and Sloppy Concealed Carrying all the time.
    They never looked twice if the person was Well Dressed and Normal Looking

Define normal looking...

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Non-homless looking. Or not looking like they are stealing stuff off the shelf. The normal things that you would look at them for doing or being whether they had a gun or not.
    A dirty looking plumer-painter-body shop-garbage man-etc. or any non-professional guy is also normal. Even a Bayoushooter member is acceptable though probably not normal.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom