Pelican

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wally World

Marksman

User Info Menu

I stand corrected... thanks a manager was shot... thanks man

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Don't they have a no guns sign there? That should have stoped this.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    Don't they have a no guns sign there? That should have stoped this.
    Yep, Should have?

Very seldom I venture into Wally world, But when I do I carry nothing less than a 357
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Oldie

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Thanks for the update. Looks like another guy trying to make an honest living got shot for his efforts

On Target

User Info Menu

since WALLY WORLD started their no open carry REQUEST for their customers to not open carry in their stores... I have seen several customers at the denham springs and watson stores on several times walking thru the stores shopping and were CLEARLY OPEN CARRY... WALLY WORLD must not want their customers and employers to be safe because if they did they would do more to make the public think they wanted to protect everyone and not be so worried about stopping shoppers to check ticket receipts as the exited the store.....If WALLY WORLD cannot and will not make it safer then I will gladly continue my legal CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT untill they block my freedom to protect myself and then I will take my business elsewhere even if is a further drive and cost more.......................drill sgt.
    Last edited by drill sgt; January 8th, 2020 at 11:47 AM.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drill sgt View Post
    since WALLY WORLD started their no open carry request for their customers to not open carry in their stores... I have seen several customers at the denham springs and watson stores on several times walking thru the stores shopping and were CLEARLY OPEN CARRY... WALLY WORLD must not want their customers and employers to be safe because if they did they would do more to make the public think they wanted to protect everyone and not be so worried about stopping shoppers to check ticket receipts as the exited the store.....If WALLY WORLD cannot and will not make it safer then I will gladly continue my legal CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT untill they block my freedom to protect myself and then I will take my business elsewhere even if is a further drive and cost more.......................drill sgt.
    Oh.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drill sgt View Post
    since WALLY WORLD started their no open carry REQUEST for their customers to not open carry in their stores... I have seen several customers at the denham springs and watson stores on several times walking thru the stores shopping and were CLEARLY OPEN CARRY... WALLY WORLD must not want their customers and employers to be safe because if they did they would do more to make the public think they wanted to protect everyone and not be so worried about stopping shoppers to check ticket receipts as the exited the store.....If WALLY WORLD cannot and will not make it safer then I will gladly continue my legal CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT untill they block my freedom to protect myself and then I will take my business elsewhere even if is a further drive and cost more.......................drill sgt.
    10-4, have seen open carry in Zachary also.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdd4570 View Post
    10-4, have seen open carry in Zachary also.
    My wife used to be a Barista and Barista Trainer at Starbucks. She would also be at other stores at times even Baton Rouge. She and her co-workers would see customers who came in Open Carry and Sloppy Concealed Carrying all the time.
    They never looked twice if the person was Well Dressed and Normal Looking
    Last edited by 340six; January 23rd, 2020 at 03:05 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    My wife used to be a Barista and Barista Trainer at Starbucks. She would also be at other stores at times even Baton Rouge. She and her co-workers would see customers who came in Open Carry and Sloppy Concealed Carrying all the time.
    They never looked twice if the person was Well Dressed and Normal Looking
    Define normal looking...

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Non-homless looking. Or not looking like they are stealing stuff off the shelf. The normal things that you would look at them for doing or being whether they had a gun or not.
    A dirty looking plumer-painter-body shop-garbage man-etc. or any non-professional guy is also normal. Even a Bayoushooter member is acceptable though probably not normal.
    Last edited by 340six; January 23rd, 2020 at 03:52 PM.