Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11202122 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 272
  1. #201
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    Just in case an ISIS Sniper is near the local bodega.

    We use to ride with our shotguns between the drivers seat and door jam in our units all the time. It was secure and accessible.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

  2. #202
    Marksman

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    We use to ride with our shotguns between the drivers seat and door jam in our units all the time. It was secure and accessible.
    Are you advocating that average citizens keep a rifle secure and accessible in their vehicles?

  3. #203
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    Are you advocating that average citizens keep a rifle secure and accessible in their vehicles?
    If itís legal then who am I to tell an average citizen what to do?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

  4. #204
    Marksman

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    If itís legal then who am I to tell an average citizen what to do?
    Thatís a good point. Everyone should wear armor and carry machine guns.

  5. #205
    -Global Mod-

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    That’s a good point. Everyone should wear armor and carry machine guns.
    Does that mean you are buying? That is very generous of you.

  6. #206
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    That’s a good point. Everyone should wear armor and carry machine guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    Does that mean you are buying? That is very generous of you.
    Can I get one of those cooling vest instead of armor? They are a little more but I would get a ton more use out of one. The summer and early fall really work me over adding more gear ain’t really my jam.

  7. #207
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    Thatís a good point. Everyone should wear armor and carry machine guns.
    Then everyone would look like they are attending training classes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

  8. #208
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    Can I get one of those cooling vest instead of armor? They are a little more but I would get a ton more use out of one. The summer and early fall really work me over adding more gear ainít really my jam.
    Armor looks cool until you have to wear it everyday lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

  9. #209
    Sooooo Cheesy!

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    If it’s legal then who am I to tell an average citizen what to do?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Well spoken sir.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

    Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

  10. #210
    Marksman

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    Then everyone would look like they are attending training classes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I’ve seen some silly stuff at classes, but yet to see armor or machine guns.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •