Gonna try to take a few handgun classes this year!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I’ve taken a couple classes with advantage group and they were great so I plan to take more with them. I also wanna take a couple classes with Phobos.

Any new kids on the block I should look into?

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    Advantage Group and Phobos are top tier. Nate is always bringing in top quality well known and legit shooters though out the year.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    VATA was on my list for last year but my understanding was they stopped having civilian classes and was only training LEO and Mil.

They taught some LE/Mil classes around the country afterwards and focused more on Vida Jiu-Jitsu. They now have a shoot house and classroom to teach in and have opened up a few classes for this year. They are not specifically live fire classes though, so I would definitely seek out training from Phobos or Advantage Group if that's what you're looking for.

http://www.vatatrainingcenter.com/calendar.html

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    They taught some LE/Mil classes around the country afterwards and focused more on Vida Jiu-Jitsu. They now have a shoot house and classroom to teach in and have opened up a few classes for this year. They are not specifically live fire classes though, so I would definitely seek out training from Phobos or Advantage Group if that's what you're looking for.

http://www.vatatrainingcenter.com/calendar.html

Thanks for pointing this out!

Sig66

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2016
    NOLA Westbank
    I’ve trained a few times with both Lewis & Nick @Phobos, great guys! I did one pistol class with VATA back in 2016, which was my first formal training course, and it was a good one, and my wife will be doing the next Home Defense FoF course they offer.
    I haven’t trained with Advantage yet, and was considering going to the Gunfighter II course on the 16th.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom