THANK YOU, LEOs!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    Happy Law Enforcement Appreciation Day to all the LEOs on Bayou Shooter! Just wanted to take a moment to say Thank You to all who wear the badge and serve their communities. God bless you for your service.

Attachments

• leo.jpg
      leo.jpg
      117.8 KB · Views: 100

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Happy Law Enforcement Appreciation Day to all the LEOs on Bayou Shooter! Just wanted to take a moment to say Thank You to all who wear the badge and serve their communities. God bless you for your service.

What he said.

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA

What he said-- and 10,000 times too. I can remember, many many years ago when I was a kid, when policemen and firemen ("men" meaning men and women!) were close to the top of the respect pillar. They still deserve to be there. Thank you very much!!

Last edited:

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    I used to stand the watch overseas, and I know what years of seemingly thankless service is like. I could not imagine what it's like with Democrats weaponizing politics to target law enforcement, it's a disgrace. Sad to say they are planning to weaponize the police against citizens in this unconstitutional power grab fantasy they got going: the folks who have been supporting law and order are the new targets. I hope we can all do the right thing moving forward. I come from a long line of law and war-fighters and my family is exceptionally grateful for your service in our communities, and we trust you to safe guard our most precious assets while we cannot. Sincerely appreciated. God bless!

Top Bottom