Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

On Target

User Info Menu

575 rounds of .40 S&W.

I have approximately 575 rounds of Winchester White Box .40 S&W 180 grain FMJ that I would like to sell. Price $100. Located near Baton Rouge.
    Attached Images Attached Images

On Target

User Info Menu

I live in Metairie, and would like to buy your ammo. Where would you consider meeting should we do the deal. Thanks.

Marksman

User Info Menu

If that falls through. I'm in Baton Rouge and meet in Port Allen.

On Target

User Info Menu

Bump

On Target

User Info Menu

Still interested i the ammo would you consider meeting in LaPlace?

Marksman

User Info Menu

I’m in Baton Rouge and will take them for $100

I’ll PM you

EDIT: I’ll pass, seller wants to meet in Erwinville and it’s not near Baton Rouge lol.
    Last edited by aleks61; January 17th, 2020 at 04:24 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MJT402 View Post
    Located near Baton Rouge.
    Quote Originally Posted by aleks61 View Post

EDIT: Iíll pass, seller wants to meet in Erwinville and itís not near Baton Rouge lol.

I'd be reluctant to deal with this guy. On Wednesday evening I pm'd him telling him I was interested in the ammo if he would meet me in Lobdell to complete the sale. Thursday morning he replied saying yes, he'd accept my offer and even asked when I'd like to meet. I sent back a message offering to meet Friday morning. No reply, I sent three more messages with no reply. Then I see the above message so apparently he decided to sell to someone else AFTER agreeing to my offer. In one message I asked if he changed his mind or sold to someone else. Still no reply. It's not like something happened and he wasn't able to meet. He had been on the forum several times in between each message I sent him. Finally all I was asking for was a reply to my message. I was willing to drive over 3/4 of the way to complete the sale so as to make it more convenient for him.
    This is not the first time I've had this type of experience with this seller and reminds me of another character here on Bayou Shooter that wanted to sell something and then changed his mind several times about selling, cancelled(backed out of the deal)and then re-posted it for sale or trade.

SMH
    "Good food is like good lovin'!"

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N4sir View Post
    I'd be reluctant to deal with this guy. On Wednesday evening I pm'd him telling him I was interested in the ammo if he would meet me in Lobdell to complete the sale. Thursday morning he replied saying yes, he'd accept my offer and even asked when I'd like to meet. I sent back a message offering to meet Friday morning. No reply, I sent three more messages with no reply. Then I see the above message so apparently he decided to sell to someone else AFTER agreeing to my offer. In one message I asked if he changed his mind or sold to someone else. Still no reply. It's not like something happened and he wasn't able to meet. He had been on the forum several times in between each message I sent him. Finally all I was asking for was a reply to my message. I was willing to drive over 3/4 of the way to complete the sale so as to make it more convenient for him.
    This is not the first time I've had this type of experience with this seller and reminds me of another character here on Bayou Shooter that wanted to sell something and then changed his mind several times about selling, cancelled(backed out of the deal)and then re-posted it for sale or trade.

SMH
    I had a similar experience with this cat... Seems a bit sketchy.
    Formerly known as "Stephen WhoDat"
    God Bless Our Troops!