SOLD: SOLD: R2D2 Star Wars Pepsi Cooler Large 1996 PRICE DROP

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    Little Guy found a new home in Texas last weekend while we visited Canton First Monday Trade Days.

Surely there are some other Star Wars nerds like myself in here. I have for sale or trade a Rare 1996 R2D2 Cooler ice chest from Pepsi. These were used in convenience stores and supermarkets by Pepsi. Pretty big item. Stands over 4’ tall. Is on wheels. In good condition. One of the feet was cracked near the bottom and re-glued but it still presents very well. Repair is difficult to see if not looking for it. These are hard to find intact. I have seen them online in this condition with asks in the $1100 range. I really don't think it's worth near that money. Will sell for $500.00 PRICE DROP TO $400.00 cash or would trade for just about anything. I really like the little guy, but it's time to let him go. PM me if interested. May the force be with you :)

Last edited:

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    A while back there was one just like it on "PAWN STARS" the tv pawn shop out in LAS VEGAS ..the "OLD MAN" bought it for his personal collection...can"t remember the price ..... hope it finds a good/new home soon ........................................drill sgt.

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    Just found the clip. Richard "Old man" (RIP) offered $500.00 and the seller passed. Was from back in December 2015. I just adjusted my price to match his offer. I'll entertain cash offers and/or trades.

Last edited:

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    Surely there another Star Wars fan like myself out here who "needs" this in the man cave.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom