Urban Carry new holster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lesgeaux

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Marrero, LA
    Wait, let me put some plastic part inside my holster in the area of the trigger and assume it will not cause a problem. Then I woke up.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    This has to be a joke. Please be a joke. I really, really hope no one is injured as a result of this.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    This has to be a joke. Please be a joke. I really, really hope no one is injured as a result of this.

I would like to think the graphic is a little exaggerated. I have a Safariland holster that locks onto the trigger guard.

The thing I was confused on was, what’s wrong with Kydex? The on I use is more comfortable than the leather one I had before it.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Wait, let me put some plastic part inside my holster in the area of the trigger and assume it will not cause a problem. Then I woke up.

I carried a Safariland 6070 for years. It's got some plastic parts inside the holster in the area of the trigger. It gave me zero issues.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I carried a Safariland 6070 for years. It's got some plastic parts inside the holster in the area of the trigger. It gave me zero issues.

That's also a wrapped holster. If you watch the Urban Carry video, they have a plastic insert that applies tension on the trigger guard.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    That's also a wrapped holster. If you watch the Urban Carry video, they have a plastic insert that applies tension on the trigger guard.

I have one of these. It collects a lot of dust but I carry it in the warmer months at our hunting camp. Honestly don’t have much other use for it, but it’s a solid holster. It has a very different design.

Top Bottom