SHOT Show 2020

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Have people been avoiding TTI?

ZgLGNux.jpg

If you’re referring to the video, I’m amazed people are shocked. He surrounds himself with scantly clad women and people are shocked when he is trying to bang them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    If you’re referring to the video, I’m amazed people are shocked. He surrounds himself with scantly clad women and people are shocked when he is trying to bang them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was not shocked at all and Jade is no shrinking violet or innocent angel. Although Taran is disgusting, most people knew he acted like this and weren’t shocked. Jade knew it was part of the deal and he has made her well known in the industry. She has already said she isn’t upset with him.

That said, Taran was Typhoid Mary at the show. The rumor from a very well placed friend is that Glock is DONE with him. He was wandering around like someone looking for his lost dog. Last year people were four deep around him. My guess is Hollyweird is also done with him, especially Keanu who is very scandal adverse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I'm not shocked at all, I was just wondering how the people at the show were reacting to it. I used to follow Jade on social media, and I'm well aware she's no angel. Would constantly post vids shirtless, dancing while covering intimate parts with her hands.

As far as Taran, none of the girls that "work" for him are ugly... He keeps them around for a reason.

meplatgroup

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    I'm not shocked at all, I was just wondering how the people at the show were reacting to it. I used to follow Jade on social media, and I'm well aware she's no angel. Would constantly post vids shirtless, dancing while covering intimate parts with her hands.

As far as Taran, none of the girls that "work" for him are ugly... He keeps them around for a reason.

Yeah, one of my buddies has shot three gun with her and said she always smells like stale cigarette smoke and BO. Apparently she is dating Rudy Reyes, which kinda surprises me but shouldn’t because I’ve seen Marines do worse. LOL.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I was not shocked at all and Jade is no shrinking violet or innocent angel. Although Taran is disgusting, most people knew he acted like this and weren’t shocked. Jade knew it was part of the deal and he has made her well known in the industry. She has already said she isn’t upset with him.

That said, Taran was Typhoid Mary at the show. The rumor from a very well placed friend is that Glock is DONE with him. He was wandering around like someone looking for his lost dog. Last year people were four deep around him. My guess is Hollyweird is also done with him, especially Keanu who is very scandal adverse.

I had a precious oppourtunity to take a pic with him. I had to. Haha :mamoru:

ptjTKPx.jpg

meplatgroup

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    I had a precious oppourtunity to take a pic with him. I had to. Haha :mamoru:

ptjTKPx.jpg

Caleb? Is this you? I can never remember screen names and I can hardly remember what you look like since you ghosted me at the SCO booth, homie. LOL.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    He looks like he hasn’t slept in days

Just about every picture I saw from SHOT he wasn't smiling.

If I had to take a guess, he probably doesn't know who was taking a picture as a fan and who was taking a picture for memes.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I just watched the vid... The "lady" was certainly dressed for the occasion and was flirting with the camera/operator. Anyone who has issues with that vid needs to cancel their internet subscriptions and throw away their tv. Maybe take up quilting and buy stock in jean skirts... Plus she does have a gun on her, likely loaded too... They way people are talking about this vid she could have used it to cover her butt in court if she shot him... Not going to lie he does sound/look a bit creepy but most old dudes seem to be able to slip into that pretty easily in my experience.

Old TB certainly looks a bit rough in that shot show pic. A haircut and a shave would do him wonders.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom