Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 910
    _________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    "but I want this post to get a bit more views than what something like it would normally see." -Austin (OP)

The only way this thread is going to stay on the first page is to bump it to the top daily, or stimulate readers with some entertainment; because obviously the actual point of the thread has already peaked and has lost its steam.

I guess he could bump it each day, since he is sorting selling this idea?!?
    Or he could pin it since he's an admin.

This thread was rapidly gaining views prior to you and your pals talking about having your nether regions stimulated by other men.

User Info Menu

This is a great thread and for me as a new comer to this site, it is very helpful to see a community come together to better not only others with your knowledge and information but to also be open to a better or best practice that someone else may offer. Thank you, I for one will be navigating through your posts to learn that which I don't know.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    "but I want this post to get a bit more views than what something like it would normally see." -Austin (OP)

The only way this thread is going to stay on the first page is to bump it to the top daily, or stimulate readers with some entertainment; because obviously the actual point of the thread has already peaked and has lost its steam.

I guess he could bump it each day, since he is sorting selling this idea?!?
    You're right. I guess it's time to close the thread then. If Austin doesn't agree, he can reopen it.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    To seek truths is to take the path of greatest resistance, whether it brings you satisfaction is a decision only you can make. Most of the old assumptions are rooted in a great deal of truth, but there are always weakness to any perceived hypothesis. To find "truth" you must weigh hypothesis and counter hypothesis and weigh the outcome statistically. Sometimes a more probable hypothesis is just a fraction of a percent. I believe in the end fate and divinity dictates our truths and if we are arrogant enough to believe there is a single truth in any one thing, we are naive.
    Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    You're right. I guess it's time to close the thread then. If Austin doesn't agree, he can reopen it.
    I'll reopen it in a few days. Maybe we can continue having a decent discussion about people not being stupid.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    I'll reopen it in a few days. Maybe we can continue having a decent discussion about people not being stupid.
    Re-opened...hoping more people read it and strive to learn.
    -- Austin

--Michael Jordan

Buy/Sell:

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    Re-opened...hoping more people read it and strive to learn.
    What a great idea.
    -- Austin

--Michael Jordan

Buy/Sell:

Marksman

User Info Menu

I read it. Not sure what I just read..but I read it.
    I'm just a jumped up cad monkey who knows a bit about building boats, ships, and the occasional floating offshore structure. I like converting money into noise and smoke and now that I've got a little more time in my life I intend to get some more training and do more shooting.
    The problem I see is everyone who actually sends you certs to get "vetted" is going to be the kind of CrossFit doing, vegan lifestyle, HOA presidents that need to exert their authority. Not actual authorities.
    But it'll be useful to know.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk