Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    But if I ask a question about a problem I’m having with a Glock, I would much rather know I’m taking suggestions from a Glock armorer, than someone who looked it up on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    True.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

I like firearms and this is a forum about firearms. No psychology or statistics to it. Drama and argument is the downside for me. Iíve actually seen and sat in on a few discussions and try to take away something worthwhile and find it a sad waste when the petty trolling and so forth starts. Iíve been a regular on 2 motorcycle forums and this one over the years. All local. Itís a good way to keep in touch with a community of people that share my interests. So itís firearms. I come here out of the interest of firearms and the marketplace.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    If you really want to help people be informed on topics then there needs to be a vetting process. If you are a Glock armorer or a certified gunsmith, LEO, combat veteran, etc then it should be listed in your profile. That way people at least know they are getting advice or opinions from someone with knowledge other than just what theyíve read. Might not be a good idea, or not even possible, but itís still an idea

I like this idea but understand that it's okay to reserve ones preference to anonymity.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko68 View Post
    I like this idea but understand that it's okay to reserve ones preference to anonymity.
    I definitely get that. Iím sure most wont mind letting people know though.

Censored by "them"

User Info Menu

Nice

Threadender

User Info Menu

Interesting read. Thanks for taking the time to write all that. I'm not an expert on anything. I do know a little about some things. And I slept in a Holiday Inn once.
    Live and learn. Die and forget it all.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko68 View Post
    I understand that also but if everyone on this site knew who you were I think it would cut down on the pettiness posts?
    Last edited by lane; January 19th, 2020 at 09:45 AM.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lane View Post
    I understand that also but if everyone on this site knew who you were I think it would cut down on the pettiness posts?
    I agree to a point, in that if we were all sitting around a table or campfire there would be very little of the business that goes on here...
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Oldie

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tbone View Post
    Interesting read. Thanks for taking the time to write all that. I'm not an expert on anything. I do know a little about some things. And I slept in a Holiday Inn once.

Well said tbone. I'm not an expert on anything either and I too have slept in a Holiday Inn .

I also wonder who decides who the experts really are?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone1970 View Post
    Well said tbone. I'm not an expert on anything either and I too have slept in a Holiday Inn .

I also wonder who decides who the experts really are?
    It really wouldnít be difficult. Schools, employers, the government, they all give certificates and identification.

Censored by "them"