WTB: Glock 22 NOPD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott5.0

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Loranger, LA
    Looking to buy an NOPD G22. Missed out when they ran them for sale on Aim Surplus. If you have one you are willing to part with or if you know of where one is, please shoot me a PM.

F1GKL22G3NOPD1__09150.1573837724.jpg

Scott5.0

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Loranger, LA
    Picked up the gun today and just got home with it. I will post pics tomorrow. Gun was EXTREMELY dirty internally but the exterior was clean with almost no wear on the slide. The frame is also free of the scratches that you see on police trade ins from the seat belt buckle. Just a couple of nicks here and there. The gun has an olive NY trigger spring in it with an unmarked trigger connector. To make up for an error by Aimsurplus with my order, they sent me two magazines instead of one, both marked 'restricted for law enforcement use only'. One of the mags had a Vickers baseplate on it. It did not come with an OEM box or accessories.

On a side note, I love cop humor. One of the magazines was marked 'Plan B' on the magazine body with a silver sharpie :rofl:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Picked up the gun today and just got home with it. I will post pics tomorrow. Gun was EXTREMELY dirty internally but the exterior was clean with almost no wear on the slide. The frame is also free of the scratches that you see on police trade ins from the seat belt buckle. Just a couple of nicks here and there. The gun has an olive NY trigger spring in it with an unmarked trigger connector. To make up for an error by Aimsurplus with my order, they sent me two magazines instead of one, both marked 'restricted for law enforcement use only'. One of the mags had a Vickers baseplate on it. It did not come with an OEM box or accessories.

On a side note, I love cop humor. One of the magazines was marked 'Plan B' on the magazine body with a silver sharpie :rofl:

NOPD policy stated Glocks should have an 8# trigger. If the officers wanted to qualify with a Glock for off-duty carry, it had to have an 8# trigger as well.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I'm going to to source a batch of these locally as I know where they are coming from local distribution. Take 1 guess lol...

Who wouldn't want a hand picked, best out of the bunch NOPD Glock 22?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom