1/20/2020 Richmond VA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    50 caliber dude is all giddy with the attention! This is the thing here guys as of late conservatives are not getting out to vote when they should be. Just look at the last election.
    What worries me in 2020 who will be tge 3rd party.
    Yes i know they never win but they always pull votes from the conservatives not the Dems.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    What worries me in 2020 who will be tge 3rd party.
    Yes i know they never win but they always pull votes from the conservatives not the Dems.
    Bush v Gore 2000
    Nader and the Green party was the ‘spoiler’. I was still damp behind the ears at that point. But I guess that is likely the exception that makes the rule.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I will repeat myself, I don’t care what they think or say, only what they can make the average ambivalent member of society believe.

Well, I understand, although they’ve pushed lies for as long as I can remember and I don’t think that will change regardless. If the average ambivalent member of society is buying what they’re selling it was prolly gonna happen anyway.

They operate on the basis that if you tell the same lies long enough it will become truth.

The simple answer is most humans (not just Americans), are by nature, very gullible; and since modern society in general, along with cradle to grave coddling, has so pervaded our culture; they are also very lazy too! To be educated, a human must not only be taught, but must also accept the learning process by willingly desiring to participate in it.

If all you believe is what has been told to you to believe, and that belief is constantly re-enforced by your circle of peers, by a complicit media, by a predetermined school curriculum, etc., and you as an individual have no desire to explore other possible theories or facts, you are a by definition, mentally enslaved.

When you hear a democrat or a phony liberal espouse ridding the U.S. of the 2nd Amendment by fiat, or incremental (Unconstitutional), laws, you are witnessing a human that refuses to learn. Specifically, and undeniably, the 2nd Amendment was added with extraordinary forethought to the Constitution. The facts are indisputable. The US Constitution is the law of the land, and there are specific measures to amend it if one so desires. Anyone that doesn't acknowledge that, is a lost cause, because they haven't taken the time to LEARN how the US Constitution works in the first place.

If the democrats and the left wing are anything, they are good behavioral psychologists at their core. They only want power, and the lemmings that is their constituency, only want to be told what to do and how to think; and they (democrats), know it!

Last edited:

jdd4570

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2018
    Slaughter ,LA
    Chill guys, he could have carried a Red Rider, most of the anti’s have no idea what they are looking at. Remember kids get expelled for using their finger.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Chill guys, he could have carried a Red Rider, most of the anti’s have no idea what they are looking at. Remember kids get expelled for using their finger.

This thread has't had activity for a week now. I'm pretty sure everyone is chill.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

Pop-tart guns will get you expelled too. What is the point? That leftist are shrieking violets? When the rest of the world sees them make a big deal over red riders, crossmans, and the slightly less than lethal pop-tart-gat the whole world will laugh at them.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I’m willing to bet most anti gun people know the difference between a little red rider BB gun and a damn .50 cal

People need to quit making excuses for that silliness. It’s always the “look at me” people that screw everything up for everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    83108469_10158101151191941_8901038069889630208_n.png

lane

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2017
    zachary, la.
    People need to quit making excuses for that silliness. It’s always the *look at me* people that screw everything up for everyone else.

^^^ This ^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom