SOLD: FDE Bushmaster ACR Windham big price drop

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southerner985

sheepdog
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Norco
    Found something else I want ,this isn’t that junk coming out of the Alabama plant. The Windham ACR is said to be the best made ACRs on the market. This one is no exception. Fires flawless every time and eats everything iev feed it. Has a few hundred round though it. Brownells sells some after market barrels for this with more rumored on the way but if you have followed this rifle you know that has been the case for the past 10 years. This is a hard rifle to find. Asking $1500 obo No trade please don’t send offers I don’t have to sell.

Last edited:

mxracer72

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2014
    Addis, LA
    I have this rifle as a registered SBR converted to 300BLK (and 6.8)....what a great long gun. Good luck with the sale; this is a great price!

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    While it is certainly not of the quality of this Windham ACR, I have one of those rifles you call "junk coming out of the Alabama plant." It was the second AR I ever owned. She has well over 7,000 rounds through her with only two malfunctions ever, both of which were ammo related. Total trash. I should sell it for scrap metal. Not even worth selling. Haha

mxracer72

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2014
    Addis, LA
    @Steven - What's 7075 going for these days? I might could scrape up a couple pennies for a 2nd ACR.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    While it is certainly not of the quality of this Windham ACR, I have one of those rifles you call "junk coming out of the Alabama plant." It was the second AR I ever owned. She has well over 7,000 rounds through her with only two malfunctions ever, both of which were ammo related. Total trash. I should sell it for scrap metal. Not even worth selling. Haha

He was referring to the alabama made ACR rifles, not the ar pattern stuff. Those later production ACR rifles had issues, the windham made ACR rifles do seem to be better made or have better qc, or whatever.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    He was referring to the alabama made ACR rifles, not the ar pattern stuff. Those later production ACR rifles had issues, the windham made ACR rifles do seem to be better made or have better qc, or whatever.

Ah, got ya. Thanks for clearing that up. The one in this listing is bad ass. Wish I could afford it!

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    If I would have seen this thread sooner I would have bought it myself. I have dealt with the OP and he is a stand up guy, would have loved to have given him my money!!!

mxracer72

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2014
    Addis, LA
    If this is indeed still SPF, I'll take it should the original buyer back out.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom