Help Me Find The Serviceman That Lost His Multi-Tool

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Good luck in your journey in returning the tool. If by chance you can't find the individual for whom it belonged, I'll be happy to relieve you of the tool as I know it will only bring back bad memories for you. :eek3:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Wow, that is mine, figured it would be gone forever!!!

I had pulled over to help a single mother of 12 change a tire, but her spare was worn out (something to do with the 12 kids) and I had to put a plug in the tire. Used the multi tool to pull the nail out before putting the plug in. Luckily she had a bicycle pump, so each of the 12 kids took turns till the tire was good to go. I figured one the 12 kids ended up with it. They looked a bit down on their luck, most of them had red hair and they had to play rock paper scissors to see who got to play the banjo next. No dental insurance either.

I have to say, seeing 13 people in a 86 toyota tercel was quite a sight. Even after making sure all 4 tires were at the max of 45psi it still looked like that car was riding 4 flats... Never heard an engine rev that hard in my life.

Feel free to keep it, if you can use it to help another all the better! It was "gifted" to me by an older gentlemen who had acquired a leatherman. He mumbled something about Chinese gereber crap and threw it at me. Not sure if he was military or not, but he was in a bad mood.

Nail Gun

Blissfully Ignorant
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Slidell
    Wow, that is mine, figured it would be gone forever!!!

I had pulled over to help a single mother of 12 change a tire, but her spare was worn out (something to do with the 12 kids) and I had to put a plug in the tire. Used the multi tool to pull the nail out before putting the plug in. Luckily she had a bicycle pump, so each of the 12 kids took turns till the tire was good to go. I figured one the 12 kids ended up with it. They looked a bit down on their luck, most of them had red hair and they had to play rock paper scissors to see who got to play the banjo next. No dental insurance either.

I have to say, seeing 13 people in a 86 toyota tercel was quite a sight. Even after making sure all 4 tires were at the max of 45psi it still looked like that car was riding 4 flats... Never heard an engine rev that hard in my life.

Feel free to keep it, if you can use it to help another all the better! It was "gifted" to me by an older gentlemen who had acquired a leatherman. He mumbled something about Chinese gereber crap and threw it at me. Not sure if he was military or not, but he was in a bad mood.

Lol at the tire change.

Now that I know they are standard issue I feel less guilty having it. I started out thinking some poor service member forked out his own money.

There have been plenty of times I wished I had a tool kit in the car. I guess I’ll toss it in the console and be thankful for it when the need arises.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom