3x prism scope recommendations?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Looking for a stand alone 3x sight with etched reticle or similar that can be used when illuminated or not. Not a fan of separate magnifiers so that’s not an option for me. Looking at the offerings from Sig, Primary Arms and Vortex, all in the $300 range. Anyone know of anything else out there around the same price range or can you give real world input on any of the 3 listed? I like Vortex for the customer service but the Sig is looking better.
    Thanks.

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    I have a Burris AR536..5x prism scope. Thought about the 3x but since it's magnified went with the higher power. Crystal clear view with or with out the illuminator on/off. And 5x works out better for me. Just gives that little bit of extra.. Burris also has a lifetime, no questions asked warranty.

Only problem I have with magnified prism scopes, is eye relief. To short for my taste. Gotta really get up on them.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I have a Burris AR536..5x prism scope. Thought about the 3x but since it's magnified went with the higher power. Crystal clear view with or with out the illuminator on/off. And 5x works out better for me. Just gives that little bit of extra.. Burris also has a lifetime, no questions asked warranty.

Only problem I have with magnified prism scopes, is eye relief. To short for my taste. Gotta really get up on them.
    I have a cheaper Sig that was discontinued but I like it because it has more eye relief than a scope and the 3x is just the little bit of magnification I’m looking for. Ideally, if I could find another of those I’d be happy for what I’m putting together. I’ll look into the Burris.
    Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom